All Discussions Tagged 'barnett' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ludington Schools Breaking the Rules

On April 6, 2013, when I noticed that the Ludington Police Chief was going to put up a bunch of portable yield signs around our schools I w…

Started by XLFD

5 May 17, 2013
Reply by john streeter

Ludington City Council 5-06-2013: Parks and Recreants

(I originally considered the title "Parks and Fabrication", but decided to use "Parks and Recreants", because some of the officials mention…

Started by XLFD

4 May 9, 2013
Reply by XLFD

Seeds of Doubt Sowed All About

On March 15, 2013 the public learned that Sean Phillips, the father of Baby Kate convicted of unlawful imprisonment and sentenced to 10-15…

Started by XLFD

10 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by XLFD

Press Conference on Baby Kate Announced by LPD

The Mason County Press (among other local reports, by WMOM, the COLDNews and others) reports that on Wednesday April 3 at 9:00 AM the LPD i…

Started by XLFD

3 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by XLFD

Ludington City Council 2-4-2013: Truth or Dare

Including a Challenge to the City Manager to Clarify His Position The February 4th meeting of the Ludington City Council featured the annua…

Started by XLFD

5 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by AQUAMAN

Shay Raises Rates on the Less Fortunate

Less Fortunate Cities Ludington City Manager John Shay famously raised the salaries of City workers these last two years, and kept the fri…

Started by XLFD

9 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by XLFD

Cat and Mouse

Last summer, it took a while, but the Ludington City Council finally passed an ordinance to address a 'cat problem' we had in Ludington.  I…

Started by XLFD

11 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by XLFD

COLDNews, Chief Barnett Thinks It's Important for You to Know This Information

I'm always amazed at the incredibly unbiased (for City officials) coverage of the City Council meetings by the City of Ludington Daily News…

Started by XLFD

10 Aug 25, 2012
Reply by Willy

Chief Mark Barnett: Hindering Public Investigations, pt. 3, Marina Records, Uncensored

In part 2 of this series, I intimated that there would be a part three telling about what I was prohibited from saying at the City Council …

Started by XLFD

7 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by AQUAMAN

Chief Mark Barnett: Hindering Public Investigations, pt. 2, Marina Records, Censored

In this thread chief-mark-barnett-hindering-public-investigations-pt-1, I had related that I was going to reveal "an interesting twist on t…

Started by XLFD

0 Jul 1, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service