All Discussions Tagged 'cooper' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

An Open Letter to Oakland County Prosecutor Jessica Cooper

Introduction On October 21, I sent a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request to the Oakland County Prosecutor's Office asking for a Mich…

Started by XLFD

2 Nov 16, 2015
Reply by XLFD

Belding Council Removes Beleaguered City Manager Meg Mullendore

Fourteen months ago, in a town of 5000 about a 100 miles away, an incredible action by the City's manager and police department on a curiou…

Started by XLFD

9 Jan 25, 2015
Reply by XLFD

Signs of Hypocrisy 2014

Back in 2011, I ran for the Ludington City Council against the then two-term councilor Kaye Holman.  If you recall, I was banned from being…

Started by XLFD

8 Aug 7, 2014
Reply by Nikki Forbes

Freedom Festival Parade of Circuit Court Candidates

All four of the judicial candidates for the 51st Circuit Court race had floats or displays at the July 4th Freedom Festival parade.  The c…

Started by XLFD

2 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by XLFD

Three Prosecutors Race for Circuit Court Judgeship in Mason County

The Good   First to enter the race for the 51st Circuit Court judge, being vacated by Judge Richard I Cooper, who is facing a forced reti…

Started by XLFD

26 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by XLFD

Michigan Punishing Itself With Over Correcting Its People

As 51st Circuit Court Judge Richard I. Cooper (in the background of the picture) wraps up his lengthy career as a jurist by getting even to…

Started by XLFD

10 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by XLFD

Judge Cooper Shows Prosecutor Spaniola is Soft on Crime

With only two months before the primaries for deciding who will be the 51st Circuit Court Judge, an interesting happening occurred at the c…

Started by XLFD

10 Jun 18, 2014
Reply by XLFD

Noisy Neighbors

Earlier this week the City of Ludington Daily News (COLDNews) provided us news about the latest court battle between our community's good n…

Started by XLFD

1 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by Willy

51st Circuit Workout: High Remand Exercises

Ever since we learned from the Michigan Court of Appeals that we were finally declared the "prevailers" (FOIA Appeal Prevailing) in our FOI…

Started by XLFD

4 Jan 19, 2014
Reply by XLFD

Sean Phillips Conviction Affirmed on All Counts in Michigan Court of Appeals

The Michigan Court of Appeals ruled that Sean Phillips appeal to them had insufficient merit for them to overturn the original court's deci…

Started by XLFD

3 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by EyeOnLudington

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service