All Discussions Tagged 'ludington' (87)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What are the Odds? Two Drunks Meet on the Road on a Monday Afternoon

Two Ludington men driving separate vehicles were both suspected and arrested for operating while impaired (OWI), when one crossed the cente…

Started by XLFD

12 May 4, 2016
Reply by Jasper

Ludington's West End Project: Born to be Bad

The Obstructionism Three Years ago, I delved into the origins of the west end project through requesting public records not otherwise avai…

Started by XLFD

22 Apr 27, 2016
Reply by shinblind

Ethics and Ethanol: The Branden Dunblazier Story

On last weeks district court arraignment list, you may have looked over one of the people that was charged with a misdemeanor for driving w…

Started by XLFD

10 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by XLFD

Ludington City Council Meeting April 11, 2016: Fool's Parades

The April 11th meeting of the city council had an agenda that was less ambitious than most recent ones, despite a three week hiatus since t…

Started by XLFD

3 Apr 13, 2016
Reply by stump

Are Smart Meters a Smart Move?

The public comment at the last city Ludington council meeting had a representative from Consumer's Energy speaking on behalf of Smart Mete…

Started by XLFD

5 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by XLFD

Why Did Ludington Spectrum Hospital President Leave?

An abrupt departure like this makes one wonder what were the underlying factors involved.  This isn't the smooth transition a hospital typi…

Started by XLFD

2 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by XLFD

Steve Begnoche, Fierce Questioner of the Status Quo, to Retire as COLDNews Managing Editor

"It will surprise no one who knows Ludington Daily News Managing Editor Steve Begnoche that he began his foray into journalism by questioni…

Started by XLFD

5 Apr 5, 2016
Reply by Willy

Bowling Alley Block Developers Through the Eyes of Their Old Employers at Ann Arbor

I originally presented an introduction to the family behind the development of the Ludington bowling alley block in this article:   Propose…

Started by XLFD

10 Mar 27, 2016
Reply by XLFD

City of Ludington's Receives Latest FOIA Lawsuit

At the March 7, 2016 meeting, I used the newly created 'open' public comment period at the end of the meeting to process serve my latest FO…

Started by XLFD

7 Mar 16, 2016
Reply by XLFD

Karma Castonia 2

About three and a half years ago, the Ludington Torch reported some supplemental material added to the public record in the article called…

Started by XLFD

19 Mar 8, 2016
Reply by Willy

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service