All Discussions Tagged 'oath' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Creating a Monster pt 3: Deconstruction, A PPO without POP

In the thread Creating a monster pt 1, a process was described that started as early as 2-21-2011, with a letter from Ludington Police Chie…

Started by XLFD

114 Nov 26, 2018
Reply by Freedom Seeker

Oaths of Our (Ludington) Ancestors

On Monday May 11th, I had an appointment in the morning at the Ludington City Hall.  After hearing the city attorney effectively defend the…

Started by XLFD

5 May 14, 2015
Reply by AQUAMAN

Ludington City Council, May 4, 2015: How Sharper Than a Serpent's Tooth, Is the Pointy Edges of the Truth

The May Fourth meeting was only scheduled to have a couple of things occur.  The council was set to hear the auditor's reports, approve an…

Started by XLFD

2 May 5, 2015
Reply by XLFD

Ludington's Leaders Swear to Keep Breaking the Law

At the April 27, 2015 City Council meeting, I stood before the city council and took them to task for the "oath of office issue" I had brou…

Started by XLFD

15 May 3, 2015
Reply by XLFD

Is Ludington City Manager John Shay Required to Take an Oath of Office?

While they have never stated anything until this last week, I always have got the impression that the various city leaders are totally indi…

Started by XLFD

14 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by AQUAMAN

Ludington City Council April 13, 2015: A Tribute to Things Not Done

Denials and Other Business The headlines and stories of the City of Ludington Daily News on Tuesday indicated that the main stories out of…

Started by XLFD

12 Apr 19, 2015
Reply by stump

Ludington City Council Meeting 2-23-2015: Water, Water Everywhere

With cold temperatures outdoors, ice a-forming and the snow a-blowing, the cozy confines of the Ludington City Council at the city hall fea…

Started by XLFD

14 Feb 26, 2015
Reply by AQUAMAN

Ludington City Council Meeting May 19, 2014: A Diet of Corruption

The meeting of May 19, 2014 was scheduled to be held at 1:00 PM in front of third graders from Foster School.  Last Thursday, the clerk did…

Started by XLFD

3 May 22, 2014
Reply by Jamie Long

Jumping the Gun: Kim Cole's Al Haig Moment

It seemed like the only thing that was going on last week, according to the City of Ludington Daily News (COLDNews) was the swearing in cer…

Started by XLFD

7 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by XLFD

CARRE Has Legal Standing; Mason County Does Not

"All officers, legislative, executive and judicial, before entering upon the duties of their respective offices, shall take and subscribe t…

Started by XLFD

26 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by Colleen Plummer

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service