All Discussions Tagged 'proposal' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Urge Snyder to Vote for Bill Restricting Ballot Advocacy by Local Officials

You may have read about a bill awaiting the governor's signature that would seemingly violate the first amendment rights of public officia…

Started by XLFD

5 Jan 21, 2016
Reply by Willy

State Poised to Double Gas and Diesel Taxes in Wake of Proposal One Debacle

The State Senate voted to raise gas taxes 15 cents per gallon over the next three years,and diesel fuel taxes by 18 cents per gallon over…

Started by XLFD

4 Jul 7, 2015
Reply by XLFD

Want to Vote for a $2 Billion Tax Increase For You and Your Neighbors?

Proposal 1 is an ugly sandwich.  If you want to grow our government and feel like you're doing something for the roads, kids, or public tra…

Started by XLFD

8 May 6, 2015
Reply by Willy

Barbara Amble Does Amble on About Proposal One

The outside of the only letter I received earlier today was from a woman from Okemos, Michigan named Barbara Amble written in an elegant cu…

Started by XLFD

10 Apr 29, 2015
Reply by XLFD

State Priorities Must Change: Vote No on Proposal 1

The Mlive Media Group editorial staff recently came out with an editorial titled Vote yes on Proposal 1 for better Michigan roads, schools…

Started by XLFD

6 Apr 6, 2015
Reply by XLFD

The Bridges of Mason County 2015

Be wary of the various news media and politicians complaining about the shape of the roads and the bridges.  Even though they aren't in ver…

Started by XLFD

3 Feb 25, 2015
Reply by AQUAMAN

Proposal One: Reasons to Vote No, Reasons to Vote Yes

I love to be able to exhibit the great minds of our area making profound observations and statements, even if I do have to borrow the mater…

Started by XLFD

6 Aug 2, 2014
Reply by XLFD

Will Michigan Right to Work Laws Grow on Ashes of Proposal Two and Twinkies?

In Michigan, we currently have the proper growing conditions to become a right to work state.  Right to work laws are statutes that prohibi…

Started by XLFD

24 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by Willy

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service