All Discussions Tagged 'shay' (108)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Threatening Times in Ludington

September 7, 2016 a date that will live in infamy if you are a citizen of Ludington and aware of the corrupt government we currently find…

Started by XLFD

16 Sep 13, 2016
Reply by Brad

Ludington Campfire Games

"Sometimes the Embers are Better Than the Campfire" You may have heard of the latest brouhaha that has developed between me and the city i…

Started by XLFD

2 Sep 1, 2016
Reply by XLFD

Ludington City Council Meeting August 8, 2016: Splitting Heirs

I have come to the conclusion that the Ludington City Council (like most legislative bodies) does its best when it does the least.  This wo…

Started by XLFD

15 Aug 21, 2016
Reply by Willy

Ludington Bowling Back Alley Deal: Castles for Cast Offs

Introduction I am admittedly eligible to live in low income housing, as are many of my friends; in fact many in Ludington are.  A very exp…

Started by XLFD

15 Jul 15, 2016
Reply by Brad

The Picture of Jonathan Shay

In the Ludington Torch's continuing efforts to promote Cultural Economic Development for our community, we offer the following satire.  You…

Started by XLFD

3 Jun 25, 2016
Reply by AQUAMAN

Ludington City Hall, Sanitized for Your Children's Protection

Two years ago there was Safetygate, a troubling over-response by multiple public agencies of a non-threatening posting made on this websit…

Started by XLFD

1 May 27, 2016
Reply by John Doe Jr

The Scent of Mischief: Shay's Press Releases Reek with Deception

In Mid April of this year, people in the Fourth Ward and across Ludington and PM Township got lungfuls of foul aromas originating from the…

Started by XLFD

3 May 26, 2016
Reply by shinblind

Ludington City Council May 9, 2016: Summary Breezes

A recent annoying trend with Ludington government is to pass laws, make resolutions, address public health issues, and submit applications…

Started by XLFD

4 May 14, 2016
Reply by Willy

Tall Grass and Tall Tales of Ludington

Later on today, May 9, 2016, the Ludington City Council will have a first reading of an ordinance invoking new stiffer penalties for those…

Started by XLFD

6 May 11, 2016
Reply by shinblind

May Day, Mayday, May Day, Shay Day

Today is May 1, and many of you may (no pun intended) be familiar with being an ancient northern hemisphere spring festival and a traditio…

Started by XLFD

12 May 7, 2016
Reply by jfc123

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service