All Discussions Tagged 'surveillance' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cameras in BC Police Women's Locker Room Case Settled

This last week, the Battle Creek City Commission has approved a settlement in a federal lawsuit filed by four female police officers agains…

Started by XLFD

4 Feb 24, 2016
Reply by XLFD

Ludington City Government: They See You Poo in Public

I found a whole lot of surveillance cameras this last week in Ludington public restrooms, fourteen total, twelve hidden.  I would not be su…

Started by XLFD

83 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by tommywhite

Is Russia Adopting Ludington's Oppressive Policies?

When it was revealed that the City of Ludington had installed covert surveillance cameras inside their park's bathroom's vents and pointed…

Started by XLFD

0 Feb 6, 2014

It's Fine, I'm Just Taking a Video.

If You're Not Doing Anything Wrong, What's the Matter?   Some of the people that believe having cameras in certain public restrooms in Ludi…

Started by XLFD

3 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by XLFD

Bird Dogs and Lap Dogs: Restroom Camera Facts

"Stick to the Facts in Rest Room Camera Debate" reads the title in the City of Ludington Daily News (COLDNews) editorial for Friday, August…

Started by XLFD

12 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Willy

Ludington City Council Meeting 8-26-2013: Seven City Officials Defensive About Offensive Hidden Camera Policy

A new Senior Center Director was introduced and the first reading of  a more restrictive fireworks ordinance occurred.  But beyond the ordi…

Started by XLFD

4 Sep 1, 2013
Reply by AQUAMAN

Supplementary Photo Pack: Ludington Sees You Poo in Public

The Bathrooms Mapped Out   The original story talked of three public restrooms in Ludington that had hidden cameras in them, here is a map…

Started by XLFD

6 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by XLFD

Indecent Exposures: Ludington Police Invade Your Privy

The Law   Michigan prohibits camera installation in private areas, defined as areas in which people have an expectation of privacy. This ex…

Started by XLFD

19 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by XLFD

Ludington City Council Meeting 8-12-2013: Candid Camera Issues

Despite having three weeks instead of the usual two weeks between meetings, the Ludington City Council meeting of August 12, 2013 had very…

Started by XLFD

2 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by XLFD

The List Drones On

I recently learned a little bit from a news release from the Electronic Frontier Foundation, a donor-funded nonprofit organization whose st…

Started by XLFD

1 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Albino Storm

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service