All Discussions Tagged 'wilson' (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Open Meetings Hacked with Richard Wilson

In reading the local newspaper's account of the meeting, you would have thought that Ludington City Attorney Richard Wilson was there to m…

Started by XLFD

5 Jan 11, 2016
Reply by AQUAMAN

Public Out of the Loop Regarding Suspension of Shelby Police Chief

Public officials who do not understand why the public mistrusts them need only look in the mirror to discover why.  On December 28, the Oc…

Started by XLFD

4 Dec 31, 2015
Reply by XLFD

Free, Dumb Misinformation About Rental Inspections by Attorney Wilson

The Misinformation of City Attorney Richard Wilson Tucked in at the end of the September 28, 2015 meeting (at the 37:50 mark), City Attorn…

Started by XLFD

6 Oct 1, 2015
Reply by AQUAMAN

The Privileged Secrets of Ludington's Negotiations with Michigan Power

At the August 24, 2015 meeting of the Ludington City Council, the council will likely decide to keep public records away from the people il…

Started by XLFD

6 Aug 27, 2015
Reply by AQUAMAN

Toy Gun Mayhem: An Assault or Just an Ass

The news could come from the Oceana County Press since the alleged perpetrator was an 18 year old from Hart, but the craziness happened he…

Started by XLFD

7 Jun 18, 2015
Reply by Willy

Fraud, Facades, Faeries, and Feigned Foolishness in Grantgate

It behooves you to read this article as a bit of background on this subject, but you may perhaps skip it if you listen to the video startin…

Started by XLFD

13 Jun 13, 2015
Reply by XLFD

Ludington Rental Inspection Meeting Attracts 100 Participants

Introduction: Gremlins in the Gears I will remember the June 4, 2015 meeting of the Ludington Building & Licenses Committee (LB&L…

Started by XLFD

15 Jun 13, 2015
Reply by stump

Ludington City Council, May 4, 2015: How Sharper Than a Serpent's Tooth, Is the Pointy Edges of the Truth

The May Fourth meeting was only scheduled to have a couple of things occur.  The council was set to hear the auditor's reports, approve an…

Started by XLFD

2 May 5, 2015
Reply by XLFD

Ludington's Leaders Swear to Keep Breaking the Law

At the April 27, 2015 City Council meeting, I stood before the city council and took them to task for the "oath of office issue" I had brou…

Started by XLFD

15 May 3, 2015
Reply by XLFD

Is Ludington City Manager John Shay Required to Take an Oath of Office?

While they have never stated anything until this last week, I always have got the impression that the various city leaders are totally indi…

Started by XLFD

14 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by AQUAMAN

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service