AQUAMAN's Discussions (4,949)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"RIP Melanie, sad loss. Points well taken X. Now all you have to do is convince a She…"

AQUAMAN replied Jul 21, 2015 to Media and Sheriff Quick to Blame Victims, Defend Killer

7 Jul 22, 2015
Reply by XLFD

"As X pointed out in another thread, Harley's are notoriously loud, it's hard to not…"

AQUAMAN replied Jul 8, 2015 to Media and Sheriff Quick to Blame Victims, Defend Killer

7 Jul 22, 2015
Reply by XLFD

"I'm quite sure if this accident had involved a motorcycle cop, the outlook and charg…"

AQUAMAN replied Jul 6, 2015 to Media and Sheriff Quick to Blame Victims, Defend Killer

7 Jul 22, 2015
Reply by XLFD

"It would be interesting to know the speed limit in that intersection too. It appears…"

AQUAMAN replied Apr 26, 2015 to Houston Police Involved in Fatal Bicycle Accident

2 Apr 27, 2015
Reply by XLFD

"Not that it matters too much now, but, it would be interesting to know how far a bik…"

AQUAMAN replied Oct 8, 2014 to Early Morning Bicycle Accident Kills Teacher on Way to School

2 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by AQUAMAN

"Shocking, and unbelievable, this driver needs to be permanently suspended, and put i…"

AQUAMAN replied Jul 10, 2013 to When You Hit, Don't Run

2 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by XLFD

"Way too many people are constantly cell talking and texting while driving, having ab…"

AQUAMAN replied Apr 12, 2013 to Young Bicyclist Killed in Hesperia Crash, the Cold Case, the Moral

4 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Patricia Ann Olson

"Obviously another call for one treatment of a traffic situation with a politician, a…"

AQUAMAN replied Jun 3, 2012 to DWI Democratic Candidate Hits and Runs her Mouth

1 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by AQUAMAN

"X, the new law now permits the insurance company to ask you if you intend to wear a…"

AQUAMAN replied May 31, 2012 to Helmet Checks: West Michigan Motorcycle Fatalities in the Year of Repealment

7 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by XLFD

"Upon renewing my bike collision insurance a few days ago, I was asked by the company…"

AQUAMAN replied May 30, 2012 to Helmet Checks: West Michigan Motorcycle Fatalities in the Year of Repealment

7 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service