John Doe Jr's Discussions (431)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I would report their wrongdoings to their insurance company. Let them know they will…"

John Doe Jr replied May 8, 2017 to A Trail Littered with Lies: FOIA Lawsuit for Baby Kate Police Report, Polygraph

6 May 8, 2017
Reply by John Doe Jr

"She will just hand it to Shyster & Co. Too much for her to even grasp."

John Doe Jr replied May 7, 2017 to A Trail Littered with Lies: FOIA Lawsuit for Baby Kate Police Report, Polygraph

6 May 8, 2017
Reply by John Doe Jr

"..........the only thing I can say is what I seen on a show, on "Show Me the Money"…"

John Doe Jr replied May 7, 2017 to A Trail Littered with Lies: FOIA Lawsuit for Baby Kate Police Report, Polygraph

6 May 8, 2017
Reply by John Doe Jr

"One day there will be such a huge lawsuit that the City and Police department is per…"

John Doe Jr replied Mar 16, 2017 to Detection of Lies Six Years Later

9 Mar 21, 2017
Reply by IHaveANotion

"So true' Glancy is so piss poor he can't even beat a case that has no evidence and h…"

John Doe Jr replied Oct 17, 2016 to Those Who Were Subpoenaed But Never Testified at the Sean Phillips Murder Trial: An Overview

6 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by wildfire

"What a fiasco."

John Doe Jr replied Oct 5, 2016 to Attorney General Files Emergency Motion to Disqualify Judge Wadel from Phillips Murder Case

6 Oct 8, 2016
Reply by Willy

"In the Day 1 Part 3 video, Ariel consistently refers to Sean as "HE". Ariel never re…"

John Doe Jr replied Oct 3, 2016 to Sean Phillips Murder Trial of Baby Kate: Day 1: Openings and Ariel

4 Oct 4, 2016
Reply by XLFD

"I believe the baby was killed earlier in the apartment, by one of the two idiots. Bu…"

John Doe Jr replied Oct 2, 2016 to The 'Impossible Murder' Confession of Sean Phillips

6 Oct 3, 2016
Reply by Brad

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service