SHE’S FRIED! NANCY PELOSI JUST PROVED SHE’S INSANE IN THIS VIDEO SHE WISHES WOULD JUST DISAPPEAR

This was yesterday 2/7/17. Nancy Pelosi's brain is fried, still thinks today Bush is Prez.. I think she already displays early signs of Parkinson's disease too.

Views: 59

You need to be a member of The Ludington Torch to add comments!

Join The Ludington Torch

Comment by IHaveANotion on February 9, 2017 at 10:19pm

Ya know, I'm going to stop commenting for a bit....clearly I"m not getting my point across very well.  I will say, I was not offended Aquaman and what ever you read that made you think I was....I'm sorry because I truly was and am not offended.  I'm one of those transparent people who actually say what I think, nothing more or less....nothing hidden.

I listen and respect everyone who takes their time to write in the Forum and comment.

While I have experiences quite a bit of pain.. and loss....that pain has taught me some amazing things that I otherwise would have not known.  I may be raw....but I'm real....which is much different than most people are accustomed to.  I don't have an agenda; that I'm aware of anyway....other than to learn and hopefully offer something back so as not to be just a taker.

Comment by John Richardson on February 9, 2017 at 10:15pm

I tend to agree with you Aqua that you are being a bit harsh, and I have never been a big fan of Pelosi. We'll see if we see a trend of miscues from her. A single mistake does not make her senile. However, if she is indeed going down hill with reality, we'll see it play out. I can't wait!

Comment by AQUAMAN on February 9, 2017 at 9:59pm

Perhaps this headline on Pelosi is a bit harsh. But for sure, it's got to ask about her senility and competence. She did say, "just pass the affordable care act, and read it later". For over 7 years here, I have tended to respectfully agree and disagree with many from all corners of politics, and views on life. What I don't understand in this particular video, is how a currently elected nationally spotlighted congresswoman, the Minority Whip, can say what she just did? How long can the Bush bashing last? Over 8 years now, how about 15 years, no, maybe 20 years? Or pass it on from one generation to the next? Anyhow, the reason I joined this forum too is for the knowledge and education on our local government mostly. Only XLFD has vigorously studied it in depth, and made it known to other locals what is really going on. I am sorry if I offended you IHAN, and sorry for your recent life experiences that sound very negative. I know we all, and me also, respect your view and participation, thanks.

Comment by IHaveANotion on February 9, 2017 at 7:04pm

I appreciate your point of view Aquaman, I do hence my comment.  I've said this before, I have not kept up on politics for quite sometime.  The last several years of my life have been hell.  Death, injury, death, illness, then my brother was killed.  I've not been up on many politics and I enjoy reading your words as well as those of others on this board.  Your thoughts cause me to think and research so I may have a more well rounded point of view.  I was in a rush earlier and I could have been more thoughtful in my comment.

I read on this board quite a bit because I'm fascinated by the sheer amount of knowledge and the breadth of what is covered.  I must say, my vocabulary is growing too!  Thank you again for your explaining things because my knowledge in this area is very lacking and I'd like to improve.

Comment by AQUAMAN on February 9, 2017 at 6:53pm

All I am saying, with all due respect to anyone offended, is that Nancy Pelosi is on the stage almost everyday, making snide and rude comments against her opponents. As for George W., didn't particularly care for him myself. But, the Dems. and Obama have made repeated attacks on him for many years, like over 8 now, and he's been long gone out of office for that long. When do these people get over the Bush years? For God's Sake, they never let it be done. Obama blamed Bush for everything wrong for 8 years! Wth didn't he make things better, with 2 terms himself?

Comment by IHaveANotion on February 9, 2017 at 5:35pm

Thank for the heads up.

Comment by AQUAMAN on February 9, 2017 at 4:51pm

Pelosi is a very highly respected Democrat, and the Chairman of the Minority Party in Congress too. There is NO comparison to one of us civilians calling someone by the wrong name. Trump is the President, not Bush for over 8 years, so, her mental state of sanity should surely be questioned now, along with what appears to be early stages of Parkinson's disease imho.

Comment by XLFD on February 9, 2017 at 11:31am

I believe George W Bush and Dan Quayle had their own share of malapropisms in the day.  I see her unreasonable stands on certain policies more of a testimony to her sanity (or lack thereof) than uttering the name of a president she's been blaming for just about everything during the last sixteen years-- rather than her own progressive colleagues and president.

Comment by IHaveANotion on February 8, 2017 at 11:18pm

I know my own children very well...all 5 of them...yet...I have been guilty of addressing them by the wrong name (one of their sibling's names).  I often speak of my brother's using the others name.

I'm not defending Nancy Pelosi in general.  What I am saying is, most humans refer to one another by the incorrect name on occasion.  If this is "proof of insanity" then there are many of us who qualify for insanity and potentially social security disability.