Dueling Torches (331)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Reason Why Trudeau Relinquished his Emergency Powers

As creator and chief content provider for the Ludington Torch, my general approach has been to focus more on the local stuff rather than st…

Started by XLFD

1 Feb 25, 2022
Reply by Willy

Dissolving Illusions Review: Smallpox Pandemic Response Mirrors Today's Pandemic Response

I have just got through reading some chapters from the timely and interesting book “Dissolving Illusions” by Dr. Suzanne Humphries and Roma…

Started by XLFD

3 Feb 15, 2022
Reply by Willy

A New Level of Whitmer Tyranny

Windsor's Mayor Drew Dilkens has revealed an international deal brokered between officials in Canada and Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer…

Started by XLFD

2 Feb 11, 2022
Reply by Willy

Michigan's Democratic Party Slams Parent's Role in Education

State Democrats had to walk back a controversial post made on their official Facebook site early this last weekend.  Surprisingly, the pos…

Started by XLFD

2 Jan 20, 2022
Reply by XLFD

Capitol Offenses

"Police allowed several hundred protesters to peacefully enter the capitol building around 1pm, where they crammed shoulder-to-shoulder nea…

Started by XLFD

5 Jan 7, 2022
Reply by XLFD

Pandemic of the Vaccinated and the Masked

The most recent statewide statistics indicate two things:  1) the ten states with the highest vaccination rates have higher Covid-19 case r…

Started by XLFD

34 Dec 23, 2021
Reply by RK Hubbard

'Science' for School Mask Mandates Disputed

School boards have it tough this fall. as do many other agencies serving the public.  They have bureaucratic health agencies, from the CDC…

Started by XLFD

3 Sep 8, 2021
Reply by stump

A Surprising Correlation Between Covid Spread and Governmental Control

Combining federalism and the scientific method creates a surprising result.  When the Donald Trump administration decided to allow each sta…

Started by XLFD

2 May 9, 2021
Reply by XLFD

Poor Accommodations at the Local Courthouse

Two years ago, I and my co-plaintiff argued about the lack of handicapped infrastructure at Copeyon Park as an incidental issue to our main…

Started by XLFD

10 Apr 28, 2021
Reply by Willy

The Mystery Behind Michigan Covid-19 Deaths

I have a guilty secret to reveal.  I like reading the City Pulse, a newspaper available for free around the Lansing area, and one of those…

Started by XLFD

5 Apr 25, 2021
Reply by Willy

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service