Pitchforks and Torches (67)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

John Shay's Salary?

What was Ludington's City Manager John Shay's reported salary, as paid by local taxpayers, in 2008, according to his W-2 for that year?  I…

Started by Eve Alone

28 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by XLFD

Michigan Localities Just Say “No” to the Law

In November 2008, the Michigan voters resoundingly passed the “Medical Marijuana Act” (MMA), an initiated bill, with a 63% majority. This…

Started by XLFD

23 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by Willy

Why Have an FOIA Policy When You Don't Even Follow It?

I made a FOIA request recently in which I went down to the City Hall to inspect the W-2 Forms of all city employees in 2008, finding a few…

Started by Eve Alone

60 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by XLFD

The Highest Respect for the Law: "Letter from a Birmingham Jail"

“There’s nothing on earth more valuable than freedom; it’s worth paying for, it’s worth going to jail for. I’d rather die in abject poverty…

Started by Eve Alone

10 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Max

NIGHT OF THE LOCAL SHYSTER POLITICIAN? MS!

Most recently, a well known hometown? local MC Commissioner, the ex-chairman himself, now voted out, requested that he be allowed a continu…

Started by AQUAMAN

11 Dec 18, 2010
Reply by AQUAMAN

“Hot” Dogs, a “Sloppy” Joe, and One “Sweet” Pickle

At around the same time the City Council of Ludington decided against rehiring the lifeguards and several city workers, and was in the proc…

Started by XLFD

26 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by AQUAMAN

No Assurance of Any Local Blow Jobs During or After Erection of Massive Structures

"It creates opportunities, but we cannot guarantee any jobs," said Havgul Clean Energy's Chief Grifter Harald Dirdal in a moment of frankne…

Started by Edie Lindsey

12 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by XLFD

H.S. GIRLS'S BASKETBALL: TECHNICAL FOUL??? OR JUST POLITICALLY CORRECT???????????????

LOCATIION; HIGHLAND PARK, IL.: PROBLEMO??? After a 26 year absence from girl's high school basketball playoffs in the finals, the Highland…

Started by AQUAMAN

31 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by AQUAMAN

MR. ALBERT GORE JR., ARE YOU FOR REAL, OR FAKE?

It was just reported tonite that Al baby, has bought himself a new toy for rest, away from his busy schedule of professor, speeches, travel…

Started by AQUAMAN

5 May 1, 2010
Reply by Dave

Who is this?

Who is X really?   Amazing what one can find legally on the net - Posting this is not illegal mainly cause it's all public knowledge. 

Started by BigDave

40 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by AQUAMAN

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service