Torch Light (1,944)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Joke Thread!

I'll start... someone sent me this joke in an email tonight and seems as good of a place to start as any so here goes....... Three men - a…

Started by Dave

6 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by XLFD

The Butt Crack

What's the deal with all the butt crack these days? Back when I was younger you rarely ever seen anyone's butt crack other then perhaps the…

Started by Dave

7 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by AQUAMAN

Oprah and Glenn Beck TV favorites

Obviously Beck's appearance on the poll is a surprise and coming in at #2 is a even bigger surprise. Most everyone else on the list has bee…

Started by Dave

0 Jan 26, 2010

Goodbye Air America!

I am sure that several of you here are dissapointed but Air America is no more. *sheds a tear*They have ceased to air original programming…

Started by Dave

1 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by XLFD

Something to actually care about

What is wrong with these politicians? Again they are trying to screw over the little guy, set everything up for those who donate to their c…

Started by Sweater Cows!

2 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by XLFD

I find it funny that.....

....individuals over at a certain forum would feel it humorous to poke fun at this site when they are so weak in their individual beliefs t…

Started by Dave

46 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig

Ed Schultz says he's try to vote 10 times in MA if he could

I'm sure the MSNBC fans... if there are any out there... will say that Fox is the only station that's bias :-P Granted this is just one of…

Started by Dave

9 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by AQUAMAN

Who's your pick on the Soup visitor we have here? a.k.a numbedoutcomfortably

My guess is that its Casey because the poster is fairly obnoxious :-) Could be Behr though. Both liked to use a term that was used in one o…

Started by Dave

11 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by AQUAMAN

Holiday displays on public property

Does anyone have an opinion on holiday displays being on public property such as city hall for instance? Myself I don't really care, i'm no…

Started by Dave

21 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by Max

Pelosi and friends are so full of crap

There is just not any other way to put things when talking about her and her friends. During a small press conference she was asked about C…

Started by Dave

13 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by Max

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service