Torch Light (1,945)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Scottville City Clowncil Meeting, July 6, 2021: A Slice of Lemmings

The 1500th regular meeting of the Scottville City Commission didn't have any indication about its significance rather than a mention of it…

Started by XLFD

0 Jul 7, 2021

Final Friday Experience

I knew something was going on last night when I saw that the 100 block of East Melendy was closed, with what looked to be some sort of on-s…

Started by XLFD

1 May 30, 2021
Reply by Willy

Friday Afternoon at Scottville City Hall

Prologue At the April 5th Scottville City Commission meeting held in person at the Scottville Optimist Building, they announced the three…

Started by XLFD

9 Apr 13, 2021
Reply by XLFD

The Drink Police by Chief TimK

Happy April Fools Day.  Rather than try to trick you with some silly practical joke, we at the Ludington Torch offer up one of our parody t…

Started by XLFD

1 Apr 3, 2021
Reply by Willy

Accidental Heroes

Many stories about acts of heroism start off with an act of villainy, that's the case here.  A lady 72 years young was pushing her cart eas…

Started by XLFD

2 Feb 21, 2021
Reply by XLFD

Whitmer Chooses Troopers Over Pupils

Last June, a few days after marching with protesters against police violence inflamed by the George Floyd death while in police custody, Mi…

Started by XLFD

2 Feb 13, 2021
Reply by XLFD

Tucker Carlson: The American Government Is At War With Its Own People

On this Friday show “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” Carlson argued that the rhetoric spouted by the likes of former CIA Director John Brennan, Ho…

Started by Willy

4 Feb 1, 2021
Reply by Willy

CHINESE TROOPS IN CANADA?

I have to admit, this story got by me. I had no idea this was happening even though Tucker Carlson interviewed a Canadian journalist, Ezra…

Started by Willy

6 Jan 30, 2021
Reply by Willy

Health Department Closed Eleven Straight Days in the Midst of a Pandemic

The local district health department (DHD #10) wasn't as busy as many during the early parts of the Covid-19 pandemic.  When the novel coro…

Started by XLFD

7 Jan 1, 2021
Reply by AQUAMAN

Gretchen, It's Covid Lies

Through the eleven years of the Ludington Torch (our 12th year begins officially Monday), we have always offered some light-hearted Christm…

Started by XLFD

2 Dec 21, 2020
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service