Waving the Torch Around Our Area (1,911)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tears for Fiers

The following thread is my own personal opinion, you may differ, that's okay, you have that right, and I like to hear you bring it out.  Th…

Started by XLFD

0 Aug 6, 2012

Sheriff's Tire Purchases Over the Last Three Years

I sent a FOIA to the sheriff's office to get their tire purchases over the last 3.5 years (during Sheriff Fiers tenure, because it seems…

Started by XLFD

12 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by XLFD

What a Difference a Year Makes for Election Signs...

...Yet No Change for Hypocrisy by Ludington City Officials   Last year I was a candidate for public office, running half-heartedly for the…

Started by XLFD

8 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by Johanna

Demand Justice for Russian Woman Struck Down, Ignored by Mason County Officials

Just after midnight on July 8, 2012, Alisa Aleksandrovana Sidorenko, 21, of Yekaterinberg, Russia was riding westbound on the side of US 10…

Started by XLFD

36 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by XLFD

Torch E-Forum 2012: County Treasurer, Surveyor and District 1 Commissioner

This is the second in a series of three articles on the candidates who will have their contests decided on the August 7 primary, this amoun…

Started by XLFD

1 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by XLFD

Cole 'sLaw

Sergeant Kim Cole at the WMOM/MCP.COM candidate forum for County Sheriff held July 23 introduced himself by looking at the definition of "l…

Started by XLFD

23 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by XLFD

Ok here it is............

First let me begin by stating that I was wrong about the MDOC inmates (I/M) in N1 - they are state prisoners who have been sentenced to PRI…

Started by Angela

6 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Angela

E-Forum 2012: Commissioner Districts 2-4

This is the third in a series of three articles on the candidates who will have their contests decided on the August 7 primary, this amount…

Started by XLFD

0 Jul 31, 2012

Chief Mark Barnett: Hindering Public Investigations, pt. 1

A little over a couple of weeks ago, I FOIA'ed the City of Ludington about camera footage in my own mini-investigation into the death of 24…

Started by XLFD

51 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by XLFD

Sheriff Candidate's Field Test

Very early this morning, I sent a couple of E-mails to the two sheriff's candidates concerning two different topics that have recently come…

Started by XLFD

17 Jul 29, 2012
Reply by john streeter

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service