Freedom Seeker's Discussions (999)

Discussions Replied To (981) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks again, X, for exposing lawless actions (allegedly, until proven in Court) by…"

Freedom Seeker replied Oct 11 to A Downtown Domestic Incident

10 on Thursday
Reply by XLFD

"Good comment. X. I hope that the Scottville councilors come to their serious senses…"

Freedom Seeker replied Oct 5 to Scottville City Clowncil Meeting, October 4, 2021: Juvenile Delinquence

1 Oct 5
Reply by Freedom Seeker

"Thanks for the insight, LL. I do not usually read The Snooze, but I did look up the…"

Freedom Seeker replied Oct 5 to "The Crazies are Coming, The Crazies are Coming"

11 Oct 7
Reply by Lake Lady

"I agree! Aquaman"

Freedom Seeker replied Sep 23 to Premature Snow Fence Erection Proving to be a Safety Issue

10 Sep 28
Reply by Willy

"Love it, Willy! thanks again for such creative and funny art!"

Freedom Seeker replied Sep 23 to Premature Snow Fence Erection Proving to be a Safety Issue

10 Sep 28
Reply by Willy

"Closet cocktail connisseurs? A fancy way of saying closet alcoholics? maybe they dri…"

Freedom Seeker replied Sep 18 to Ludington's Octoberfest 2021: Drifting Drunk Downtown

3 Sep 18
Reply by Freedom Seeker

"You are the one, X, who should be getting paid the big bucks for trying to keep thes…"

Freedom Seeker replied Sep 12 to Scottville City Clowncil Meeting, Sept 7, 2021: An Existential Crisis for Public Records, Public Hearings, and Ordinances

7 Sep 12
Reply by Freedom Seeker

"I usually like your your style and what you have to say, LL. This time I love your l…"

Freedom Seeker replied Aug 23 to The Children Behind the Masks

7 Aug 24
Reply by Lake Lady

"Thanks for the comments on the SPJ, Willy and X. I hope other readers realize by thi…"

Freedom Seeker replied Aug 19 to Scottville City Clowncil Meeting, August 16, 2021: Going Full Clowncil

5 Aug 19
Reply by Freedom Seeker

"https://www.spj.org/ethics-papers-politics.asp Well said, Willy. The Society of Pr…"

Freedom Seeker replied Aug 19 to Scottville City Clowncil Meeting, August 16, 2021: Going Full Clowncil

5 Aug 19
Reply by Freedom Seeker

RSS

© 2021   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service