Freedom Seeker's Discussions (963)

Discussions Replied To (953) Replies Latest Activity

"Good points, Willy and thanks X for the article. I agree we are overpaying city mana…"

Freedom Seeker replied 7 hours ago to A Preview of the Manistee City Manager Interviews

4 1 hour ago
Reply by XLFD

"https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/46473/if---"

Freedom Seeker replied May 4 to Scottville City Clowncil Meeting, May 3rd, 2021: Too Big for their Breaches

9 May 4
Reply by XLFD

"Just a thought: could have the investigative officer confused hearing the names "sus…"

Freedom Seeker replied Apr 30 to The Mysterious Driver & the More Mysterious Passenger in the Jaramie Jones Fatal Accident

3 Apr 30
Reply by XLFD

"Very strange about the woman claiming to be his wife. A little investigation on Face…"

Freedom Seeker replied Apr 29 to The Mysterious Driver & the More Mysterious Passenger in the Jaramie Jones Fatal Accident

3 Apr 30
Reply by XLFD

"Another question I have about this haunting fatal accident, isn't the "accident sket…"

Freedom Seeker replied Apr 29 to Justice for Jaramie Jones

7 Apr 29
Reply by XLFD

"Without knowing any of the parties at this time, it plain seems like the driver of t…"

Freedom Seeker replied Apr 29 to Justice for Jaramie Jones

7 Apr 29
Reply by XLFD

"Good speech and points, X. Such hypocrisy in these virtual meetings. It is strange t…"

Freedom Seeker replied Apr 28 to Ludington City Council April 26th, 2021: Cockroach spirit gods

2 Apr 28
Reply by Freedom Seeker

"Thanks for the reference, Willy. I'll try to see if I can catch Chris Plante. Haven'…"

Freedom Seeker replied Apr 23 to Murphy's Lawlessness

9 Apr 25
Reply by Barney Reinberg

"Your words are meaningful and true, your artwork is excellent and memorable. Thanks,…"

Freedom Seeker replied Apr 23 to Murphy's Lawlessness

9 Apr 25
Reply by Barney Reinberg

"Quick thinking, X! You know these cell phone cameras are ruining a lot of crooked co…"

Freedom Seeker replied Apr 22 to Murphy's Lawlessness

9 Apr 25
Reply by Barney Reinberg

RSS

© 2021   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service