Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig's Discussions (665)

Discussions Replied To (585) Replies Latest Activity

"Just as a casual observation, trying to parallel park in my time in Ludington. It is…"

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Jan 7, 2018 to The Reverse Angle Parking TRAP

27 Jan 8, 2018
Reply by XLFD

"Hi everyone,I have not been active on this forum for a long time now as we had to mo…"

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Oct 30, 2017 to

just now

"And. the most beautiful inside. But you had to know what you were looking for. That…"

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Oct 30, 2017 to

just now

"Growing up in Michigan, I remember being taught and being  asked by my testing offic…"

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Mar 31, 2017 to Police Say Yield, I Say Stop

8 Apr 13, 2018
Reply by XLFD

"Yeah I agree Willy... Zero tolerance is much of the time cover for incompetence at t…"

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Mar 27, 2015 to School Mangles Due Process in Not Pot Case

4 Mar 27, 2015
Reply by Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig

"Sorry guys, I had to vent one last time Ill stop now."

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Mar 27, 2015 to XLFD, is he a LIAR, PERJURER or BOTH? YOU DECIDE.

84 Mar 27, 2015
Reply by AQUAMAN

"592. In the law of evidence. Anything which may be presented as evidence to the sens…"

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Mar 27, 2015 to XLFD, is he a LIAR, PERJURER or BOTH? YOU DECIDE.

84 Mar 27, 2015
Reply by AQUAMAN

"You know the most retarded thing about the mentality required to come up with the id…"

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Mar 26, 2015 to Backyard burger and wiener roasts targeted by EPA

5 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig

"If we are not talking about an official document by the jurisdiction your implying x…"

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Mar 26, 2015 to XLFD, is he a LIAR, PERJURER or BOTH? YOU DECIDE.

84 Mar 27, 2015
Reply by AQUAMAN

"The Rainbow motif is fitting."

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Mar 26, 2015 to XLFD, is he a LIAR, PERJURER or BOTH? YOU DECIDE.

84 Mar 27, 2015
Reply by AQUAMAN

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service