Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig's Discussions (665)

Discussions Replied To (585) Replies Latest Activity

"XL I am not at all sure it isn't Pelosi and Reid (as incompetent as they appear to m…"

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Mar 16, 2010 to The upcoming health care vote

37 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by masonco

"It should go to prove that some of the more extreme views like Rush maybe correct th…"

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Mar 16, 2010 to The upcoming health care vote

37 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by masonco

"No man.. or woman.. Big Dave works evenings And yeah the impostor doesn't have an sc…"

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Mar 16, 2010 to Who is this?

40 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by AQUAMAN

"This outlook would speak precisely to the points some on here like Max explain that…"

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Mar 12, 2010 to Stumbled on this.

2 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig

"I know the implication here mason co but the part here is trying to push doesn't app…"

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Mar 8, 2010 to Dear Behr, Leave Us Alone! No response Needed.

16 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by XLFD

"It is a typical liberal mindset... Its not really about bettering the planet.. Its a…"

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Mar 7, 2010 to Dear Behr, Leave Us Alone! No response Needed.

16 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by XLFD

"Actually I was on an option to buy, so I am lucky I can just walk away. I am moving…"

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Mar 3, 2010 to More choices than necessary or not enough?

10 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Sweater Cows!

"I think he is stepping down hoping the heat will go away . but it sounds like there…"

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Mar 3, 2010 to U S House Rep Chalie Rangel step down from leadership post.. at least for now

3 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig

"They are back now... I figured LT may have pulled them down in response to the lates…"

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Mar 3, 2010 to Ludington Talks: Where are the Forums?

10 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Edie Lindsey

"I'm sure you'll do a fine job. And good job placing credit for the cool pictures we…"

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Mar 2, 2010 to A Kinder and Gentler Edie Holding the Golden Torch

13 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by masonco

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service