charlemagnetism's Discussions (115)

Discussions Replied To (85) Replies Latest Activity

"i know a couple of people in n ludville who was affected by these well laws. one spo…"

charlemagnetism replied Oct 12, 2010 to Dan'S cripptic Bill: What's the Truth?

21 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by AQUAMAN

"was downstate this weekend tailgating near the action with some loyal maize and blue…"

charlemagnetism replied Oct 12, 2010 to 5-0 MICHIGAN STATE SPARTANS AT 5-0 MICHIGAN WOLVERINES PLAY FOOTBALL SATURDAY

7 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by charlemagnetism

"isnt there some kind of hipocratic oath that firefihgters take so that they don't co…"

charlemagnetism replied Oct 8, 2010 to FIRE DEPARTMENT WATCHES HOUSE BURN AFTER OWNER FAILS TO BUY PROTECTION

13 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by Mary A.

"your following the wrong team but you do make some sense. michigan will let you stay…"

charlemagnetism replied Oct 8, 2010 to 5-0 MICHIGAN STATE SPARTANS AT 5-0 MICHIGAN WOLVERINES PLAY FOOTBALL SATURDAY

7 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by charlemagnetism

"i forget the film no doubt a horror film no less but remember were all pink on the i…"

charlemagnetism replied Oct 8, 2010 to Girl denied of being homecoming King by school

6 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by charlemagnetism

"spot on govnor. i looked at that sloppy joe thread and its solid. there tearing up b…"

charlemagnetism replied Oct 8, 2010 to Today I Witnessed a Rape...

198 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by XLFD

"does it have to do with the sign being so far from the road."

charlemagnetism replied Oct 6, 2010 to Unwarranted Stop Signs are Bad and Costly

12 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by XLFD

"thats why i thought this was intresting. you can say yeah he didnt pay his bill too…"

charlemagnetism replied Oct 6, 2010 to FIRE DEPARTMENT WATCHES HOUSE BURN AFTER OWNER FAILS TO BUY PROTECTION

13 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by Mary A.

"methinks i would not mind chartering a boat with aquaman. sounds like he would make…"

charlemagnetism replied Oct 6, 2010 to Edie Lindsey

26 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by charlemagnetism

"i tried to imbed a youtoob video and also couldnt on the original post. is there som…"

charlemagnetism replied Oct 5, 2010 to Time for some mood enhancing music( close ur eyes n relax)

5 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by charlemagnetism

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service