charlemagnetism's Discussions (115)

Discussions Replied To (85) Replies Latest Activity

"imbedding didnt work in the previous here it is: "

charlemagnetism replied Oct 5, 2010 to FIRE DEPARTMENT WATCHES HOUSE BURN AFTER OWNER FAILS TO BUY PROTECTION

13 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by Mary A.

"tut tut sheila. next thing you will be calling me a master baiter. my interest stem…"

charlemagnetism replied Oct 5, 2010 to Group Sexy: Rules for Establishing R-Rated Groups

23 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Edie Lindsey

"to feed or not to feed that is the question. to quote the immortle bard once again…"

charlemagnetism replied Oct 5, 2010 to Group Sexy: Rules for Establishing R-Rated Groups

23 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Edie Lindsey

"instability. pure instability. edie is right and this guy needs a visit from a state…"

charlemagnetism replied Oct 4, 2010 to Edie Lindsey

26 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by charlemagnetism

"bravo govner. ill see what i can whip up using the guidelines you suggest. questions…"

charlemagnetism replied Oct 4, 2010 to Group Sexy: Rules for Establishing R-Rated Groups

23 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Edie Lindsey

"i am a late arriver here georgy, lydia, etc. what is your beef with these good peopl…"

charlemagnetism replied Oct 4, 2010 to This is what happens in soup rehab and Talks Dirty to Me

18 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Sweater Cows!

"how bloody pathetic. city hall captures more taxes to do less stuff. dpw is too busy…"

charlemagnetism replied Oct 1, 2010 to Playgrounds Next to Marinas?

10 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by XLFD

"is this new sign going to be on w ludington ave. otherwise i read through that study…"

charlemagnetism replied Oct 1, 2010 to Unwarranted Stop Signs are Bad and Costly

12 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by XLFD

"i am over 18 not as often as id like if you know what i mean. oui monsiuer this sorr…"

charlemagnetism replied Oct 1, 2010 to whats up with ludington talks?

11 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by Edie Lindsey

"jolly good. what foul follies has befell this cite. looks like we have ourselfs a tu…"

charlemagnetism replied Oct 1, 2010 to What really happens in 'Soup Rehab'

24 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service