Wanda Marrison's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"At this time I do not know. I have not had a very positive 4 years.   Will really de…"

Wanda Marrison replied Apr 6, 2013 to Ludington's Registered Sex Offenders: Homeless and Unmonitored

43 Oct 2, 2013
Reply by XLFD

"Wanda, let's assume you are right about Mr. Vanloon, that he currently lives elsewhe…"

Wanda Marrison replied Apr 6, 2013 to Ludington's Registered Sex Offenders: Homeless and Unmonitored

43 Oct 2, 2013
Reply by XLFD

"Ed I agree with you. I have a grandson in Lakeview and grandson in Foster. As a gran…"

43 Oct 2, 2013
Reply by XLFD

"Mr. VanLoon no longer lives in Mason county."

Wanda Marrison replied Apr 5, 2013 to Ludington's Registered Sex Offenders: Homeless and Unmonitored

43 Oct 2, 2013
Reply by XLFD

"I sorry if you took it that way. My husband has been a union employee for DOW/Oxy si…"

Wanda Marrison replied Aug 19, 2012 to Indecent proposal: Five Terms for Mayor

32 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by XLFD

""When I was working at Oxychem(early 2008-March 2011), directly under Mayor John Hen…"

Wanda Marrison replied Aug 19, 2012 to Do you pay any form of Taxes Mr. Rotta? Do you have a job that pays you a salary everyweek or two

87 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by XLFD

"When I started this job I thought it was a volunteer job.  Deb Luskin ask me for my…"

Wanda Marrison replied Aug 19, 2012 to Do you pay any form of Taxes Mr. Rotta? Do you have a job that pays you a salary everyweek or two

87 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by XLFD

"You know what your right Willy. I did get sucked into this blog again. Once again I…"

87 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by XLFD

"Oh I get it. Remember some of my taxes pay those wages too. "You guys can rationaliz…"

87 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by XLFD

""Well, since it is you Wanda it is evident that you are biased toward Mr. Rotta. It'…"

Wanda Marrison replied Aug 18, 2012 to Do you pay any form of Taxes Mr. Rotta? Do you have a job that pays you a salary everyweek or two

87 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service