Willy's Discussions (6,738)

Discussions Replied To (6464) Replies Latest Activity

"This rental idea is spreading. A family member of mine owns property in Hamlin Twp.…"

Willy replied Feb 15 to Ludington Officials: Tenants Demand Paying for Government Officials to Invade Their Privacy-- Wrong!

2 Feb 16
Reply by XLFD

"If you were not so good at reading and understanding the law, the common citizen wou…"

Willy replied Feb 14 to To Ross the Ethical Line: Ludington City Attorney Attempts Public Extortion

2 Feb 15
Reply by XLFD

"Coming up with an answer to this problem is difficult in this situation. Maybe that'…"

Willy replied Feb 12 to Playing Time at MCE

4 Feb 18
Reply by XLFD

"It seems to me that the clearer the petition is the more willing people will be to s…"

Willy replied Feb 12 to GOLD 151: An Experiment in Democracy for Ludington in 2024

4 Feb 12
Reply by XLFD

"Terrific news X. I can just hear all of them having an internet meeting when they fi…"

Willy replied Feb 10 to GOLD 151: An Experiment in Democracy for Ludington in 2024

4 Feb 12
Reply by XLFD

"Wonderful work X. Thanks for all you have done for the citizens. The thing that ever…"

Willy replied Feb 8 to One Rottan Appellee Spoils the Whole Burial

5 Feb 8
Reply by XLFD

"Most of the petitions I have signed over the years were basically simple and to the…"

Willy replied Feb 3 to My Victory in Defeat at Mayor Barnett's First Clarity Hearing

5 Feb 4
Reply by XLFD

"I think you did an excellent job of presenting your case to the board and I'm glad y…"

Willy replied Feb 1 to My Victory in Defeat at Mayor Barnett's First Clarity Hearing

5 Feb 4
Reply by XLFD

"Killing is a primal instinct in humans. It is how humans have survived and expanded.…"

Willy replied Jan 31 to Save your soul!

6 Jan 31
Reply by XLFD

"It seems that Mr. Sloan is woefully ignorant about the law and what has been going o…"

Willy replied Jan 29 to Mayor Barnett Floats a Sloan with Negative Credit

6 Mar 23
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service