Its sad that individuals continue to come here and just want to be disruptive. If you disagree with what is said here, come here and make your points, backing your point with fact when applicable. Regardless of where else you may post at, it does a disservice. If by chance your a member of the Soup and coming here, it makes YOU worse then anything you may think of people that post here. If you are from there, there are a few there that come off as being better then anyone here. By having to come here and be disruptive, you lower yourself well below anything anyone of us here could possibly be.

By no means do I think everyone here is perfect. I do not agree with everything that everyone says or does.... but they have the right to say or do what they want within reason.

If you want to come here, contribute. I make my points and I back them up, you should be able to do the same. In other words, grow up a little.

Views: 286

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This reminds me of our government. Everyone is so at odds with one another that nothing can be accomplished. Hell, if it won't work on a forum how the H can we expect our gov't to accomplish anything.
I didn't see our Torcher group was arguing and bickering at all in the recent past until some drive-by's decided to interrupt, distort, divide and conquer our peaceful dialogs of local events, with more madness and profanities. Obviously, this is how the Trolls at the Poop get their jollies. Then, Dave, in his peace prize attempt, started this thread for peace. I don't agree that Blinkey's avatar was a smart idea before, and I still don't agree it's a nice avatar to use now. But, Blinkey decided that was a joke on his brother, and refused to modify or remove it. It made him look immature and foolish, imho. Bottom line is, some here would believe Blinkey should be made a martyr now, and put up on a pedestal of adoration, because of his untimely demise. Simply put, that's bs. He should be remembered, just like any of the rest of us, of what he truly was and stood for, period.
Sheila,
You and Lisa are excellent ambassadors between both sites, and our dialog is enriched by your presences. You both make outstanding points, using socially acceptable language and protocol in the process.

If you do look at the time line of this post-Blinky period, you may find out that Aquaman and Edie were at first maligned by others for giving less-than-glowing-but-by-no-means-rude sentiments. The first attacks I seen came from others on all three local sites, and IMHO they (aq and Edie) counter-attacked in a more civil manner.
Sure wish there was a way to just click ignore like we can on some sites.

Then we wouldn't have to waste our time scrolling past their junk that we don't waste our time reading anyway.

Just don't respond to the immature posters. That takes away the fun cause they don't know if anyone reads their garbage or not. Meanwhile, continue to track where the harassing posts come from (You may need profession law enforcement to help with that) and let them see their names in the newspaper for stalking, harassing and using internet for cyberbullying.

Now back to the regularly scheduled programing.

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service