Freedom Seeker's Discussions (1,185)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Glad you can recant, X. That shows the character of a truly humble reporter. I still…"

Freedom Seeker replied Sep 14, 2022 to Questions to Ask About the Masten Motorcyclist Crash

14 Sep 14, 2022
Reply by Freedom Seeker

"Yes.  Rk.  I didn't make the law.  But I support it just for that reason.  4 kids in…"

Freedom Seeker replied Sep 13, 2022 to Questions to Ask About the Masten Motorcyclist Crash

14 Sep 14, 2022
Reply by Freedom Seeker

"LThanks for your comments RK. Consider another possibility: maybe the young driver d…"

Freedom Seeker replied Sep 12, 2022 to Questions to Ask About the Masten Motorcyclist Crash

14 Sep 14, 2022
Reply by Freedom Seeker

"I think you may be right about this now, X. For whatever reason, the one-tire skid m…"

Freedom Seeker replied Sep 12, 2022 to Questions to Ask About the Masten Motorcyclist Crash

14 Sep 14, 2022
Reply by Freedom Seeker

"From the pictures provided it appears that the teen driver swerved and braked. It pr…"

14 Sep 14, 2022
Reply by Freedom Seeker

"That's great, X! I hope that you also can get some sort of Bicycle Safety group pass…"

Freedom Seeker replied Apr 19, 2022 to Ahead of the Times: Stop Signs and Bikes

4 Apr 19, 2022
Reply by XLFD

"This is disturbing. Disturbing accident, disturbing videos I'm sure (but I didn't wa…"

Freedom Seeker replied Nov 25, 2021 to Consequences for Carelessness: Justice for Gloria Trent and Other Pedestrians

7 Nov 30, 2021
Reply by Willy

"The freedom, hair blowing in the wind, but no matter how observant and free a motorc…"

Freedom Seeker replied Jul 25, 2021 to Holton Fire Chief Bryan Hawk, Latest Victim of Driver, Police, Media Neglect

7 Jul 26, 2021
Reply by XLFD

"Another sad death and bad reporting as to cause of accident. But ... required by law…"

Freedom Seeker replied Jul 23, 2021 to Holton Fire Chief Bryan Hawk, Latest Victim of Driver, Police, Media Neglect

7 Jul 26, 2021
Reply by XLFD

"You are right! It is two-way stop on Sixth only. I like those stops that tell you "t…"

Freedom Seeker replied Jul 6, 2021 to Journalistic Malpractice in Accident Reporting

14 Jul 6, 2021
Reply by Freedom Seeker

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service