Torch Light (1,718)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

First They Came for the Tree Fines...

At the Ludington City Council meeting on June 13, 2016, the minutes reflect that the city had the first reading of an ordinance that would…

Started by XLFD

0 on Wednesday

Lawmen Breaking the Law to Advocate Against Lawful Pot

It's an election year, and once again we see the inevitable use of taxpayer money by officials to rally against or for something on the bal…

Started by XLFD

8 on Tuesday
Reply by stump

Excessive Force and Destroying Evidence in a Gr Lawsuit

A man is suing a Grand Rapids police officer and an FBI agent, claiming he was brutally beaten by them when they were undercover looking f…

Started by John Doe Jr

11 Oct 10
Reply by XLFD

quick note

For anyone voting early by absentee ballot and thinking of voting for Rob Davidson please consider that he has a 6 point proposal for gun c…

Started by shinblind

1 Oct 8
Reply by XLFD

This is Sparta or This is Madness

A village council member appointed to replace another serves on the Sparta village council for a few months before he gets a felony charge…

Started by XLFD

0 Oct 7

Dude with a plan to stick it to the man.

With apologizes to the Blaxploitation movie SuperFly can someone explain Superintendent Kennedy's recent statement in the Mason County Pre…

Started by shinblind

8 Oct 3
Reply by AQUAMAN

The Comedy Stylings of Rod Rosenstein

Once again we bring you something from the conspiracy world.  Something I thought up while wearing my tin foil hat and sitting a dark room.…

Started by Barney Reinberg

4 Sep 29
Reply by Willy

News From The Conspiracy World

Conspiracy? I Love A Conspiracy Do you like a conspiracy? If so, sit back and put on your best tin foil hat and we’ll cover a couple of re…

Started by Barney Reinberg

1 Sep 19
Reply by Willy

Overwhelmingly Whimsical Winczewski

Ludington officials use surveys much like a drunkard uses a lamppost; for support, not for illumination.  The latest case in point was fr…

Started by XLFD

11 Sep 16
Reply by AQUAMAN

O that Progressive Old COLDNews

In the 2016 election, Donald J. Trump won every single precinct in Mason County garnering 57.5% of the vote to Hillary Clinton's 35.7% (a 2…

Started by XLFD

4 Sep 10
Reply by AQUAMAN

RSS

© 2018   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service