Torch Light (1,732)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Another Crock from Brock

At the end of the last city council meeting interim city manager Steve Brock tried to take X to task for the data he used on the salaries…

Started by shinblind

13 on Tuesday
Reply by Freedom Seeker

Mason County Press'd for Cash

The rise of crowd-funding platforms like GoFundMe has given people the opportunity to raise money for those in need or help fund worthy cau…

Started by XLFD

3 on Monday
Reply by XLFD

Fit to be Thai'ed

Three hours ago, a business right off the downtown plaza, Thai Mango, put up a Faceball post showing a couple of pictures and their disappo…

Started by XLFD

21 Jan 3
Reply by Willy

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Merry Christmas to everyone.

Started by shinblind

2 Dec 25, 2018
Reply by Willy

Sewer Bills w/ Bling Costly

A longstanding Christmas tradition around the Ludington Torch is to engage in a little political satire by associating our bleak political…

Started by XLFD

2 Dec 23, 2018
Reply by Willy

Aaron Sailor Leaving LPD

Had mentioned to X  the other day and he was curious also. Aaron left the Department on October 17th , his Facebook states after 16 years i…

Started by Brian

9 Dec 21, 2018
Reply by Brian

Recreational Marijuana: Opt Out, Wait, or Opt In?

It's been over a month since proposal one allowing recreational marijuana passed with about 5/9 of the state's electors voting "yes" on the…

Started by XLFD

19 Dec 19, 2018
Reply by Freedom Seeker

MSU Student Government Votes to Give Minors, Aliens the Right to Vote

Local governments can get a little crazy sometimes in trying to go around federal or state laws, we see that happen all the time in Ludingt…

Started by XLFD

1 Dec 10, 2018
Reply by Willy

Will These Businesses Reopen in 2019?

I have heard rumors that a few local businesses may not reopen in 2019. Wondering if anyone else has heard and/or can confirm these rumors.…

Started by Wonder Woman

4 Dec 6, 2018
Reply by Freedom Seeker

I'm Just A Bill #5708

Pure MichiganDo you work for a company that does not offer you a retirement plan? Do you think your company should offer a retirement plan?…

Started by Barney Reinberg

4 Dec 3, 2018
Reply by Barney Reinberg

RSS

© 2019   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service