Torch Light (1,945)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ready For The Back Room Budget Deal?

Sadly, I think the only way this budget deal gets done is with some back room dealing. As usual, i'm going to hate it just as much if the r…

Started by Dave

0 Jul 28, 2011

Restaurant Bans Kids, Wins Fans

Most of us remember the smoking ban from a few years ago that affected all the restaurants and bars in Michigan other then those that were…

Started by Dave

11 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig

Can someone disect the Juanita Ave beach access and parking issue?

Seems like the people who live in the area don't want the street to have an right of way for the public to access the lake and went as far…

Started by Sweater Cows!

3 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by Willy

The Debt Ceiling Fiasco

Here we are, days away from defaulting on our debt and of course all our beloved politicians can do is dink around with their thumbs up the…

Started by Dave

2 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Willy

Stand with President Obama: End Tax Breaks for Billionaires and Big Oil

Another fine example of how low political campaigns will go. Sucks when the democrats do it.. sucks when the republicans do it.. sucks wh…

Started by Dave

13 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by easymoney

ATF chief: Response to gun-tracking inquiry a 'disaster'

Here's an update on the Operation Fast & Furious fiasco that we had a thread about back a few months ago. Its looking like things are g…

Started by Dave

0 Jul 18, 2011

does ou POTUS know anything about protocal?

I watched the pres. give a presentation today , before handing out the Congressional Medal of Honor to an army ranger. ( can't think of t…

Started by easymoney

7 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by XLFD

Casey Anthony Trial Starts Jury Selection

After 3 years, the trial of Casey Anthony, a Florida mom accused of killing her then 2 year old daughter, is finally coming to a Florida co…

Started by Dave

34 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Dave

Would You Park Like This in the Middle of an Intersection?

1:  Lakeview School Sidewalk Parking I've noticed in travelling around Ludington with children on foot and by bicycle, that many people ch…

Started by XLFD

7 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Eve Alone

Local girl gets kicked out of dog beach

others(tourists? left alone).   here is the quote I am using from her facebook anonomously (girl or lady? as she is my age within a couple…

Started by Sweater Cows!

7 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Eve Alone

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service