Torch Light (1,946)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Some morning music.

I would say read along in the posted lyrics, but I really don't want you to miss the vid, so watch twice-LOL. At the end I will post anothe…

Started by Sweater Cows!

2 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by XLFD

best facebook status update ever.

"Does anyone know how to procure an illegal alien for a regular housekeeping employment situation? I'm desperately in need of one."I didn't…

Started by Sweater Cows!

1 Sep 5, 2010
Reply by Dave

So I wonder....

When ever there is a nut ball that has any sort of a leaning toward being conservative/republican goes off and kills or takes hostages or w…

Started by Dave

1 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by XLFD

Snyder grabs dominating 22-point lead on Bernero

Its still early on and anything could happen but for the time being, Rick Snyder has a sizeable lead on his competitor. I can't say I have…

Started by Dave

2 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by XLFD

Katrina: 5 Years Later

Hard to believe its been 5 years already from the tragedy that happened in New Orleans and elsewhere on the Gulf Coast. I believe the bigge…

Started by Dave

4 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Mary A.

Another example of why big government is silly

Again, we have another fine example of why big government and bureaucracy is a joke and will end up hurting us all in the long run if its n…

Started by Dave

1 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Edie Lindsey

Music and Leaderboards: New Featured Features

Two new features for the Ludington Torch.    The one that's been around for a little while is the music option that comes up midway down th…

Started by XLFD

0 Aug 24, 2010

Dem official resigns after backing Tea Party candidates

Yup, some dem's are just as corrupt as some republicans. ************************** Dem official resigns after backing 'Tea Party' effort…

Started by Dave

1 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by XLFD

Young or Old, We Got You Covered

The Four Stages of Life: 1) You believe in Santa Claus.2) You don't believe in Santa Claus.3) You are Santa Claus.4) You look like Santa…

Started by XLFD

0 Aug 24, 2010

Head to Head: The SS Badger vs. The Lake Express

The SS BADGER:    She is the largest car ferry ever to sail Lake Michigan, and has provided a safe, fun, and reliable shortcut across the…

Started by XLFD

16 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Willy

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service