Torch Light (1,944)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

1 Person, 6 Votes?

How does 1 person with the power of 6 votes sound to you? Well it's happened in NY state. In a community that has a large hispanic communit…

Started by Dave

2 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Willy

Shake It Up, Baby!

I felt my first earthquake today. A magnitude 5.1 quake hit Detroit and surrounding communities today at 1:43 p.m. The epicenter was 500 mi…

Started by Mary A.

3 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Willy

Governor Candidate Rick Snyder @ Ramada Inn Thurs for Town Hall

For those of you that might be interested, Rick "One Tough Nerd" Snyder will be in town on Thursday.Thursday, June 22Ramada Inn12pm to 1pm

Started by Dave

14 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Mary A.

Sailing girl getting boat wrecked

Abby Sunderland's boat got wrecked, otherwise she would be the now youngest to sail around the world.IMO I think what she was doiong was gr…

Started by Sweater Cows!

5 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Sweater Cows!

Sunday at the Marina

T   Travelled down to the new marina today.  In spring they had removed most of a stand of pine trees at the entrance of the marina park. …

Started by XLFD

9 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by XLFD

Music

Everytime I log into this site music starts to play. Is the music coming from this forum. I have to shut off my speakers. If the music is b…

Started by Willy

5 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by Willy

welfare state? read this

"There is no country in the world where so many provisions are established for them; so many hospitals to receive them when they are sick o…

Started by Sweater Cows!

3 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by AQUAMAN

Memorial Day

Thank you to all who have ever served our country and given the ulitmate sacrifice so we can all enjoy the freedoms that we have... thanks…

Started by Dave

1 May 31, 2010
Reply by XLFD

The New Banner Picture

Well, its not actually a Ludington sunset... lol... its actually a shot of a Petoskey sunset that I took a few years ago. I have yet to cat…

Started by Dave

2 May 31, 2010
Reply by XLFD

Outrageous

I can't even describe how angry I am at Obama's regime and the Democrats. Everyone of them should be thrown out of office. What a slam and…

Started by Willy

23 May 31, 2010
Reply by Dave

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service