Torch Light (1,691)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ludington is so suspicious...

The MCP  has noted several Police Calls as "Suspicious" incidents in their Police/Fire log, April 3, 2018 and, other dates.  6 Out of 17 o…

Started by John Doe Jr

6 Apr 13
Reply by XLFD

Mason County Circuit Judge Sniegowski to Decide Zoning Issue for Nestle's Proposed Booster in Osceola County

On August 17, the State Court Administrative Office assigned an appeal to 51st Circuit Court Judge Susan Sniegowski originally filed in the…

Started by XLFD

10 Apr 2
Reply by Willy

Ludington City Parks Pronunciation Guide

An issue came up at the end of a recent council meeting where the Fourth Ward councilor attempted to establish the proper pronunciation of…

Started by XLFD

10 Mar 30
Reply by Freedom Seeker

Dept of phony accounting.

I see that the issue of Court House security was raised again at the County Commission meeting. There is a need for this. A need to have a…

Started by shinblind

6 Mar 7
Reply by AQUAMAN

Puzzle

Started by John Doe Jr

2 Feb 24
Reply by Willy

At least they took the threat seriously

Unlike Florida Manistee County Law enforcement took the threat seriously. http://www.manisteecountypress.com/2018/02/20/ar-15-confiscated-

Started by shinblind

9 Feb 23
Reply by stump

Another never Trumper bites the dust : Lindsey Vonn injures back in World Cup event

When I first heard that this Olympian ditzed Trump and said she would not go to the White House if she was invited. I thought, well, I hope…

Started by Willy

7 Feb 17
Reply by shinblind

The Folly of Far Reaching Resolutions

Have you ever noticed some small governments like to think beyond their borders, and their jurisdiction?  A prime example of this was the L…

Started by XLFD

6 Feb 15
Reply by AQUAMAN

Another Drunk Cop!

Off-duty police officer charged with drunken driving. 24 Hour News 8 web staff Published: February 11, 2018, 1:14 pm Updated: February 11,…

Started by John Doe Jr

4 Feb 14
Reply by Willy

Spice up your life.

While poking around the unanswered questions Milks case I came across this.  The city of Manistee Rental Inspection Services."On July 7, 2…

Started by shinblind

2 Feb 12
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2018   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service