Torch Light (1,772)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

THE MUELLER REPORT

Trump GuiltyClick BaitWe are just a day or two away from getting our first look at a…

Started by Barney Reinberg

11 Apr 21
Reply by XLFD

The measles mania and vaccination scam

what is going on with this Measles hysteria. Dying from measles is rarer than dying from a lighting strike but I don't hear anyone proposin…

Started by Willy

3 Apr 20
Reply by Willy

Notre Dame, Paris - Not South Bend

It's hard to believe that in it's 800 plus year history that now, in the age of advance fire and smoke detection, fire suppression equipmen…

Started by Willy

7 Apr 16
Reply by stump

The Paraphrase Chase

On Wednesday, the local City of Ludington Daily News (COLDNews) paper seriously misquoted what I said at the April 8, 2018 meeting, so I se…

Started by XLFD

4 Apr 16
Reply by XLFD

Lame Ducks Add Lame FOIA Obstructions

Late last year, a lame duck Michigan legislature and a lame duck governor conspired to take your rights away under the Freedom of Informati…

Started by XLFD

1 Apr 12
Reply by Willy

Danny V for Vegas Vacation

At the two city council meetings in March, local entertainer Danny ("Danny V") Vargas arose to voice his support of a splash pad at Copeyon…

Started by XLFD

11 Apr 5
Reply by AQUAMAN

WMOM goes silent

It seems we no longer have the option to "Always listen to your Mom" as WMOM went silent on April 1. Mason County Press reported that it wa…

Started by Wonder Woman

7 Apr 4
Reply by XLFD

Fees. Fees, and Fees.

This was originally intended as a response to Willy but got me thinking and realized that there is enough to start a new topic. There only…

Started by shinblind

2 Apr 3
Reply by XLFD

April Fools? Or The Sunken Ship of Fools.

Well now this in interesting. https://www.shorelinemedia.net/ludington_daily_news/walkway-sunken-at-loomis-street-boat-launch-in-ludington

Started by shinblind

5 Apr 2
Reply by Freedom Seeker

THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE - IT'S FUTURE

America is under seige by progressives, communists and Marxists. They want to eliminate borders while trying to eliminate Trump as well. No…

Started by Willy

5 Mar 23
Reply by Willy

RSS

© 2019   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service