All Discussions Tagged 'lawsuit' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I Sought the Sheriff, But I Did Not Sue No Deputy

After being repeatedly rebuffed through the years by our current sheriff in seeking non-exempt public records, I reached a critical point t…

Started by XLFD

7 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by XLFD

The Michigan Technological Foul Against Matthew Schultz

In the age of text messages, the Twitter tweet, and various social media chats, sometimes what you post can come back to hurt you, even whe…

Started by XLFD

2 Dec 28, 2016
Reply by XLFD

Ludington Receives a Kick in the Briefs

In the article, Ludington-leaders-poised-to-lose-third-foia-lawsuit, I shared the City of Ludington's brief for summary disposition in my…

Started by XLFD

3 May 22, 2016
Reply by XLFD

City of Ludington's Receives Latest FOIA Lawsuit

At the March 7, 2016 meeting, I used the newly created 'open' public comment period at the end of the meeting to process serve my latest FO…

Started by XLFD

7 Mar 16, 2016
Reply by XLFD

Burns v. Sailor: Ludington Citizens Get Burned, City Sails On

The Ludington City Council's agenda for April 8, 2013 has scheduled within it (9d) a closed session to discuss the matter of Shelly Jo Burn…

Started by XLFD

14 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by XLFD

City Council Meeting 9-24-2012: Psycho Stares, Crocodile Tears, and the Usual

It was a rather eventful night at the Ludington City Council on 9-24-2012.  The usual opening occurred followed by the public comment perio…

Started by XLFD

104 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by EyeOnLudington

Ludington City Council 10-28-2013: Trick or Defeat!?

Just three days before Halloween I could almost envision the Ludington City Councilors and the other public officials behind their raised d…

Started by XLFD

4 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by XLFD

Ludington City Council 7-22-2013: Cheap Theatrics

The agenda didn't have a lot of meat on it, but there was still a lot of calories in what little there was.  The City approved the standard…

Started by XLFD

27 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by XLFD

the diff. between cop trio in Mcadams and a REAL cop

This guy keeps his cool, the trio in the Mcadams case acted the fools. The following I did copy it from another sites comments section…

Started by Jane

3 May 3, 2013
Reply by Willy

Wind Turbine Syndrome?

On April 30, 2013, the City of Ludington Daily News (COLDNews) finally acknowledged the lawsuit that a group of citizens had filed against…

Started by XLFD

1 May 1, 2013
Reply by Willy

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service