Do you pay any form of Taxes Mr. Rotta? Do you have a job that pays you a salary everyweek or two

Just wondering and for clarification.

Views: 2417

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There is nothing for you to be ashamed of Wanda except coming here into Tom's turf and allowing yourself to be verbally pummelled by Tom's most ardent supporters. Instead of coming into Tom's forum and opening yourself up to attack for asking honest questions, you probably should have stood up and asked the questions at the council meeting.

Good for you for trying to look out for the taxpayers who are footing the bill for that 3 foot high and counting stack of papers. Somebody's paying for it and apparently it isn't Tom.

Find out tonight, CLFD, as I go into unfriendly turf myself once again. 

Frankly, CLFD, my most ardent supporters rarely or never post on here, but anyone that isn't wearing special glasses realize that something is wrong with a public body that resents someone making FOIA requests so much as to lie about it in a public forum known as a City Council meeting.   

Wanda, a person I know well works for a Federal organization, and he is friends with the FOIA Coordinator there.  Whenever they get a 'reasonable' FOIA request whether it be from Bill Gates or someone living in a cardboard box, they copy out however many pages that request calls for and assign no charge to it.  In the long run, it likely saves them money.

But let me put it this way.  Have you ever asked John Shay, in preparation for any of my FOIA appeals, why he charged the rates he did, and whether they were allowed by the FOIA?  If he only charged fees allowable by FOIA, you wouldn't see this acrimony.

Wow... I hope that when Mrs. Marrison comes up for reelection that these posts come to public light. To ask someone to prove in a public setting that they are receiving government assistance due to having been laid off is not only unprofessional but unfair and compassionless to say the least. 

I wonder how her many constituents, many of whom are or have been laid off at some point during our country's economic downturn, would feel to know that she gets some satisfaction out of attempting to publicly humiliate someone in that manner.

Not to mention part of the reason some are no longer employed, may be the direct result of money wasting decisions made by the same.

It is real damned easy to say "sour grapes" to  someone complaining about the way a government works when it is not you who got screwed by said officials either.

I would ask it of anyone that has use this $20.00 credit as much as this.

You have to prove your lack of assets to get government assistance. This is government assistance. What is the difference?

Wanda,

Note that the Affidavit I shown earlier was made in March of 2012.  Since that time, I have qualified for the $20 credit, I have yet to receive it.  It was offered July 18, by the City Manager when he said this:  "I have attached the City of Ludington’s response to your FOIA request.  The City has approximately 126 pages of records that would have to be printed to fulfill your request.  One department alone has about 93 e-mails.  We are assuming that it will print one page per e-mail, though it’s possible that some e-mails may be longer than one page.  At $0.25 per page, this amounts to $31.50 less your $20 credit for a total cost of $11.50.  This cost could change if some of the e-mails that would be printed are more than one page long.  Upon receipt of your payment in the amount of $11.50, the City will begin printing the records and provide them to you.  If the actual cost is higher than $11.50, then the City will bill you for the additional cost."

There should have been no exempt information in the response, therefore the CM needed not to print these E-mails out.  He could forward them to my E-mail address free, could have had me come in and review them, or could have screen-shotted or scanned them, and abide by my request.  Copying them didn't fulfill my request.

Overall point, I have gotten no privilege from this Affidavit as of yet, nor may I ever IF John Shay followed the FOIA laws of our City and our State.  But holding him to account for you, Wanda, is too far above your pay rate?

Lets see.. according to the Liberals you don't need to prove you even live in the U.S legally to vote... And someone is asking if they actually earn money here to have a say??   The arrogance of those who make money off of the tax payers in general. They are very quick to say they represent all residents also I am sure.

Of coarse you could actually do something useful and start a conversation about whether the " poverty guidelines" are realistic or not also??  :)

Wanda

If this were me, I'd be contacting an attorney (pro bono of course) about violation of privacy and harassment.

Again my respect for you  is gone since I'm not following you to the sewer.

Skywalker... your lack of knowledge of the constitution disturbs me.

MS Wanda

I am so embarrassed that you represent the city of Ludington. How pathetic that Ludington has to raise it's ugly discrimination attitude on a public forum.

Please be aware when a city person acts like you do with such intense anger 95% if the time it is because the angry person is afraid the federal authorities will find them involved in illegal activities. I recommend you clean your own house and you will find it no longer necessary to have to deflect attention away from your indicated antics.(remember 95%)

Bottom line? Most who act as you do are guilty of  padding the personal funds (in your case to take focus off you maybe illegal tax reporting as evidenced by you accusing another of not paying taxes as you did in this thread).

Just saying how it appears to most unbiased individuals.

I have nothing to hide.

"Please be aware when a city person acts like you do with such intense anger 95% if the time it is because the angry person is afraid the federal authorities will find them involved in illegal activities."

No anger here. You have seemed to infused emotion into this. I was not in office when this whole mess started with Mr. Rotta and a few city officials. I just get tired of listening to it all the time. It has taken away much time and money from current city business.  As I have told that Mayor,Mr Shay,and other CC members more than once. End this ,enough is enough. Being only one person of 7, I am the outsider.  I can only speake for myself.  I do know going to court, has not resolved anything either. So the saga will go on for all of us.

" I recommend you clean your own house and you will find it no longer necessary to have to deflect attention away from your indicated antics.(remember 95%)" 

AGAIN I have nothing to clean or hide.

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service