I am really confused now after reading this article.

Views: 2781

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If A. Baker claims to be unbiased, then you would have a point Sean, but she hasn't.  She has made it no secret that she is for Fiers.  That doesn't negate the validity of her points, unless you're own bias towards his opponent turns you deaf to them. 

Like the other Cole supporters over the last couple months who have joined this site (not our long termers like Eastwick and Angela), you seem to make statements with any basis in reality.  Sean, unlike your predecessors, show us where Fiers made any attack on Cole's integrity, or anything else.   

As to your question, he is union, and he is among the better experienced and qualified of the MCSO deputies for being a sergeant, and from what Fiers has said at debates, he has the respect of his Sheriff.

Ya know now that I think if it, Jeff was union also when he ran the first time.

Yes it is and has been quite obvious that I am a Fiers supporter( uumm duh ) and if you really don't know you can go back to page 7 and read your statement it is awful,I cannot belive that someone would make such terrible statements and then wonder where they have shown DISRESPECT and I have yet to see anything that has shown Jeff attacking ANYONES integrity.On the other hand I have seen you and a couple of others CONSTANTLY attacking Jeff's integrity...Do you really not remember anything inwhich you have stated here ?

Thanks A. Baker, for standing up for yourself, your opinions, facts, and most importantly, a Sheriff that doesn't have it "in his character" to attack and be vicious towards anyone, imho. Can anyone really say that about the "opponent?":that continuously attacks, and puts disinformation and outright lies circulating about our current leader? Bashing and fear mongering seem to win the "public's empathy and attentions", so sadly, and desperate means to win aren't the hallmark of a good leader and administrator for the public trust! Or it shouldn't be, but will the public be fooled by a court jester? With all the baggage of lawsuits and other insults to law enforcement fundamentals that the public expects?

When did I ever attack Jeff's integrity? When did I disrespect him?

And then Aquaman comes in and proves my point.  When did Cole do anything you just said? Attacks? Disinformation and lies?? When and what Lies? Then you keep going back to baggage and lawsuits?? Anyone can file a lawsuit on LE officers and it’s extremely common. There are so many of you, that are anti LE and if anything happens to you that you don't agree with you want to jump in and file a lawsuit to gain some money.

Sean buddy, give up you can't win here. No matter what you say or have proof if you will always be wrong. That's just hie it is.

Very True only another week and it will be over...for a 2nd time.

I believe A. Baker confused you as being one of the people that were recently showed the door, Sean, because you keep asking questions and never give answers (and share the same propaganda).  Like a bad law enforcement officer. 

If you wish to say this forum is anti-police, then show that is the case.  Many of us are for police that act within the law, and have reverence for those who do, such as Sheriff Fiers and Chief Dan Miller.  For cops who do not follow the law or act ethically, as for other public servants who fail to do so, many of us hold them in contempt of the people

I have told you already to go back to PAGE 7 AND READ YOUR COMMENTS in YOUR COMMENTS YOU ARE ATTACKING MR. FIERS actually go back and scroll through this entire conversation....Cole supporters are in CONSTANT attack of anyone that is in support of Fiers...your comments have become so completly ridiculous that you NO LONGER(if you ever did)MAKE ANY SENSE...actually forget it I am no longer going to reply to your statements,I really don't need to as you yourself have made it clear that all you can do is throw out empty accusations to try and make your case :) and by the way the lawsuit comment was almost as stupid as the drive by shooting comment maybe you should seek a counselor to help you with all your anger issues (just sayin).

Well, if you could read, you would know I didn't say drive by shooting, try reading my comment again.  I did go back and read my comments and I never attacked Jeff, so that's why I keep asking you what I said.  You never stated what I said; you are assuming comments are attacks.

Once again the lawsuit comment isn't stupid, it’s just being logical.  People file lawsuits all the time on officers, police departments, sheriff’s offices, hospitals and Cities.  It’s a chance to try to scam money on settlements.  Such as the one going on with a certain family who owns a bar that is doing poorly so they want money and a citizen in the city trying to file lawsuits over ridiculous things to gain money.

Cole also has more years of service under his belt more years of service as a supervisor. I do believe Jeff's supervisor also for a time. So I would hope the supervisor would take the main hit for his crew. That's just good leadership.

Sorry I did go back and read it and realized that it was worse to compare our Sheriff to someone shooting at their own men...What is wrong with you ??? Why would you use such ridiculous comparison and if you think that is not disrespectful then you need some serious help.

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service