I am both saddened and shocked to find myself repeating  prior posts, probably long lost in the archives here, of not fully enjoying this precious and favorite season for joy and fellowship with my fellow Americans. All  because of the something like a 10 year NEWBIE tradition of trashing Christmas here at home. It's because of SP's, the (secular progressives) or more commonly known as the "politically correct liberals" that permeate our daily lives. Yes, it's Christmas and New Years soon again, and now those SP's can freely and repeatedly attack our Christmas celebration. WHY & HOW? Why, I believe they have a set of knives and forks to eat with just as we do, but, they have nothing on their plate to eat, and therefore, have to slice and dice the rest that do. Philosophically speaking, that means, at least to me, that they are blanks on the role call of reality, no meat, potatoes, veggies, nor even a meager excuse to be happy.  Not even an appetizer of positive comments to chew on. Empty plates = empty heads. Angry and despondent people with all the time in the world to pick fights, instead of being peaceful and loving individuals. Too much time to devise a mechanism for division and confrontations. The USA has prided itself throughout history in defining our being as a christian god fearing nation that follows the biblical preachings of love of thy neighbor, forgiveness, charity, and loyalty. Can this philosophy be so terrible and bad for mankind?  HOW? How can we say Happy Holidays in place of Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to one another? How can we now call a Christmas tree a Holiday tree like the Rhode Island Governor of a few days ago? How can we tear down the Nativity scene and birth date of the savior and God's only son, whom was the Prince of Peace? I'm far from a righteous bible thumper or preacher, but, I again ask, why tear down our institutions and traditions for the sake of illegal aliens and atheists? Does the traditions offend them so that this must occur every year constantly? Why can't everyone just accept these American traditions without fear, frenzy, and overzealous actions to squash them into the past? Let every citizen, whether legal or not, celebrate their own way of Christmas with the religion of their choice, albeit alien to us as Americans, but, can you just do it without this chaos and feeble ways of attracting attention to yourselves as martyrs? Leave true Americans alone, and vice-versa, is all I can ask for. But, that only seems a distant dream of yesterday now, or is it?

Views: 1517

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very well put Brian, I agree 100%, and I don't think you have any racist attitudes, it's the other side that worries too much about it, and makes issue with it every chance they get as you pointed out. But could you guys please join over yonder at the Babylon, thanks.

Rambling is not the proper adjective for your mini-essay, Brian.  Perceptive would be a much better term. 

Hey Brian and Willy, very astute and accurate observations imho. But, this stuff is getting way off of Christmas now, isn't it? Tiger and all, accept my cordial invitation to go to The Babylon room for this chit chat please. (Heston was a great actor imo, and his beliefs are more in keeping with American traditions and beliefs than people of the secular progressive will ever admit to or have you believe in.) Btw, I heard Louis Farrakhan make some negative comments a few days ago about Xmas trees and the traditions too. Anyone have a link they could post on this? The "good reverend" is so inciteful, instead of being insightful, he's the racist, not others he points at.

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service