Easy - show them how stupid they are.

I look forward to the police - problem is you have no idea who you are looking for - pretty obvious to go after the fella who banned you all! ROFL.

Do have a NICE MISERABLE LIFE.  I HOPE BEHR LIKES COPS - CAUSE HE'S GETTING THEM!

Views: 165

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Quite an admission on the title and first sentence, ROFL.
That wasn't the original title though from a couple of hours ago, I screen shot it so I'd have to look it up, it was recently changed after someone said lsc in a torch forum after this was posted.

ugg, I have to stop checking this evrytime I come in here. LOL

Okay this thread was originally labeled "how to piss off torch bearers".
Fellow Torchers, keep getting evidence day by day, do take screenshots and save files etc. so the evidence is overwhelming in our favor. Let the boy keep up his rants, it's going to catch up with him pretty soon. The only one I see as miserable, is the one sick mind of a warped spoiled boy, locked up in a gay grownup man, that has no friends, normal life, nor form of job/income.
Yes, Sheila, Administrators do have the duty and the right to change thread titles if they have vulgarity in the title (see TOS). I changed it to a more appropriate, truer theme. Administrators cannot change what's in a thread, just delete it, FYI.
Oh, I thought the person who created the thread changed it.
ooohh I was also under the wrong impression .. So see.. I was taught something by the troll after all.

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service