Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig's Discussions (665)

Discussions Replied To (585) Replies Latest Activity

"The only reports I see even in enviro nut publications that even suggest the world c…"

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Oct 30, 2012 to Wind Power. Is it a good investment?

87 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Willy

"  The problem with both solar and wind renewable energy at present is this. Physics;…"

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Oct 30, 2012 to Wind Power. Is it a good investment?

87 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Willy

"My thoughts are similar here in that by having early voting periods I am sure there…"

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Oct 12, 2012 to Do You Support Early Voting?

5 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig

"Now hmmm.. If Scottville lowered its taxes say to lower than Ludington there are a f…"

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Oct 2, 2012 to Woman Who Won A Million And Stayed On Assistance Has Died

17 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by XLFD

"As I read her post I think the question was more aimed at whether XL actually worked…"

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Aug 20, 2012 to Do you pay any form of Taxes Mr. Rotta? Do you have a job that pays you a salary everyweek or two

87 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by XLFD

"Not to mention part of the reason some are no longer employed, may be the direct res…"

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Aug 18, 2012 to Do you pay any form of Taxes Mr. Rotta? Do you have a job that pays you a salary everyweek or two

87 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by XLFD

"Skywalker... your lack of knowledge of the constitution disturbs me."

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Aug 18, 2012 to Do you pay any form of Taxes Mr. Rotta? Do you have a job that pays you a salary everyweek or two

87 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by XLFD

"Lets see.. according to the Liberals you don't need to prove you even live in the U.…"

87 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by XLFD

"As was noted in a news broadcast... more accidental swallowing can be attributed to…"

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Aug 2, 2012 to Feds file suit against Buckyballs, retailers ban product

1 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig

"All of the union hacks on here should know that's not how it works. Everything wheth…"

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Aug 2, 2012 to k here is some more for you........posted on FB the wife on one of the C/O's

89 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service