Who is X really?  

Amazing what one can find legally on the net - Posting this is not illegal mainly cause it's all public knowledge. 

Views: 266

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

At The Soup... lol
No man.. or woman.. Big Dave works evenings And yeah the impostor doesn't have an scruples at all.. see he/she stands out a the child he/she really is. But these people dont do any real research even.. as they are too drug or alcohol addicted.
I pray the health plan and social reform issues all fail, so some of these people will have to find a real job and leave the rest of the world they hate anyhow alone.
Hey, Drugs and alcohol should be fun. And not an excuse for bad behavior.

Stupid people who blame there own idiocy ON drugs or alcohol only ruin a good thing by demonising substances. When really its the people that are stupid to begin with and are using the substance as an excuse to act like an a$$.

What's the difference between and an addict and someone who is chemically dependent?

The former is a bad person who is demonized by society and the gov't. The latter is susidized by society and the gov't(and insurance co's).

The addict buys there drugs at the street level, thereby supporting Reagan's trickle down economics, the chemically dependent get there drugs at the pharmacy where it's paid for by insurance co.'s therby supporting Big Pharma.

Now, Guido, shouldn't we support the little guy? Not he CEO in his limo?
Another exciting day at the Torch
Yeah you already got someone goading you into what we are already doing.. giving the police the info info and letting them investigate where the culprit really is lol. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to investigate the content and sending IP and such of a letter and tell who produced it.
And Sheila????? dont even get me started this afternoon??!!! lol
I thought you would like that Guido. *wink*
Check some of these pics out of our local heroes from the past. Pretty cool now that we're on the subject of LFD, est. in 1881, after the great fire of Ludington destroyed 67 buildings downtown, burning most of downtown down to the ground. The fire bell at the time was cracked and not heard very far to the dismay of the citizens. I like history stories.
Attachments:
More old pics of LFD, includes recent Blessing of the Badges ceremony started in 2008. Pretty more cool I think. Note the nice big Dalmation dog in one early pic., they claim his nickname was Torchy. Thanks.
Attachments:
HA! I thought that would be him. I guessed correct, can I have my prize now? I'll take a M&M choc chip cookie from subway,lol.
Front row, third from left, is James Erzen.
Cute! Is X a redhead?
Only my hairdresser knows for sure, Mary. Hey look, assorted chocolates.

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service