Who is X really?  

Amazing what one can find legally on the net - Posting this is not illegal mainly cause it's all public knowledge. 

Views: 266

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

aww no cookie. darn it.
Delete cookies, makes your pc run normal, say confusius.
Delete too many cookies, and your waistline will increase.
More pics of Blessing of the Badges last August 7th ceremonies downtown. Pretty cool too.
Attachments:
Hope I'm not boring anyone, sorry, first I've seen these pics. or maybe I did see some on a field trip to the LFD as a real youngster long ago. Anyhow, local history is always of interest to me, and I hope by sharing you will like. Thanks.
Attachments:
Another interesting thing about the photo, in the text added by "BigDave" is guess who is XFLD? What exactly is a "XFLD"?
Poor dude got so excited about his funny he typoed....
It's hard to type one-handed, if you know what I mean.

Max, where the hello have you been lately? Don't tell me you've been enjoying this fine weather!
Hi Edie! Thanks for asking...I have been enjoying the fine New Mexico climate, but have been pretty sick for the past couple of weeks to the point that I have hardly been online at all. I am starting to come back to life though...
Good to hear Max your a good man ,dont need ta keep one of those down.
Welcome back, Max. I was wondering why you weren't posting lately.
Welcome back Max!

I'd been wondering about ya too... was sick myself a few weeks ago. Feels good when ya come back to life... specially when the weather is turning for the better.

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service