Torch Light (1,944)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Transient dockage is officially a money pit.

I was taking some photos around town on 7-3-11 and I was suprised to see an almost completely vacant transient dock that was installed at a…

Started by Willy

3 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by XLFD

White House staffers get raise more than double national average

The big problem with this little story is that Obama said a few years ago that he was freezing salaries of White House staffers... so for t…

Started by Dave

4 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by AQUAMAN

Widening GM Truck Supply Reminiscent of 2008 ‘Bad Habits’

Here's the problem... its looking more and more like GM and their ilk learned nothing from their woes of a few years ago. With the aid of t…

Started by Dave

0 Jul 10, 2011

Top Obama adviser says unemployment won't be key in 2012

The only way unemployment isn't an issue in the next election is if Obama and company somehow figure out a way to prompt businesses to star…

Started by Dave

0 Jul 10, 2011

Jail for front yard garden

and definition of the word 'suitable'.   Oak park City front yard gardens, against the law or not?      

Started by Sweater Cows!

8 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Dave

Ludington was just mentioned on Fox News

It would of been nicer if it was for a story regarding something nice of course... it was on a report regarding the Amber Alert that is cur…

Started by Dave

21 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by XLFD

On a brighter note, someone from Walhalla was just on Fox

When going to a break, they had a member of our military on saying hi to her friends and family and she mentioned she was from Walhalla, ki…

Started by Dave

5 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by XLFD

SS Badger

A question for my Torch friends please. Still sorting through rumors but rumor has it, wind turbine parts have been spotted on the Badger.…

Started by Robert

34 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Eye On Ludington

Push to make Michigan a right-to-work state gets rolling

Good idea as far as I'm concerned... people should have the right to decide if they want to be in a union or not. If they do, more power to…

Started by Dave

1 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Eye On Ludington

Bridge Comes to San Francisco With a Made-in-China Label

Thank the unions for pricing themselves outta some of these huge contracts. They want the work but want it under their terms.. and their te…

Started by Dave

3 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by easymoney

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service