Torch Light (1,945)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

First time out in Lake MI tonight

A friend took us out to go fishing. The kid held out for about 1.5 hrs then puked three times, I made it about half an hour longer than her…

Started by Sweater Cows!

6 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by AQUAMAN

Federal judge won't dismiss Virginia challenge to new health care law

Glad to see Virgina taking to task the issue with the requirement to purchase insurance or pay a fine. I don't personally believe the gover…

Started by Dave

3 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig

If Abbott & Costello were alive today....

.... their classic 'Who's On First' routine might sound something like this: (A little fun for a change) COSTELLO CALLS TO BUY A COMPUTER…

Started by Dave

4 Jul 31, 2010
Reply by Sweater Cows!

The Prime Time/Day Time President

It seems our president isn't shy to be in front of the cameras... as long as there are not reporters on the other side of course (when was…

Started by Dave

4 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by Mary A.

Look alike

Has anyone else noticed a gentleman walking around town [Ludington] who bears an uncanny resemblance to Bin Laden? I have seen him walking…

Started by Willy

7 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by XLFD

Who are *you* to tell *ME*

Speaking to the younger generation can be baffling and well, baffling. These kids have no sense of reality. It is like they live in a great…

Started by Sweater Cows!

4 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Sweater Cows!

The Clock Is Ticking... Die Now Or Pay Later

The death tax needs to stay dead. I can't believe anyone in their right mind would think that taxing the estate of someone that just died 5…

Started by Dave

6 Jul 20, 2010
Reply by XLFD

Who's says the dumber stuff? Harry Reid or Joe Biden?

Usually i'd give the edge to Biden but Ole Harry is giving Biden a run for his money. It seems that Harry doesn't think that there are any…

Started by Dave

2 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Dave

MI's Adventure,

Me and the kid went on the 'Rip Cord'. 183 feet and one must pull the release once your up there. Thought for a bit I was going to have a s…

Started by Sweater Cows!

3 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Edie Lindsey

Oaks Correctional Facility has a new resident - a notorious celebrity from Detroit.

Kwame Kilpatrick has moved from the Manoogian Mansion in Detroit to a posh gated community in Dallas to a prison cell in Manistee. I wonder…

Started by Mary A.

42 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Dave

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service