All Discussions Tagged 'state' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ancient Seven-Ski Inn Owner Took Down by Trespassing Troopers

An upstanding, venerable business owner wonders what Michigan State Police (MSP) were doing on a couple of lots he owned.  The 83 year old…

Started by XLFD

74 Jul 4, 2017
Reply by shinblind

Ludington Receives a Kick in the Briefs

In the article, Ludington-leaders-poised-to-lose-third-foia-lawsuit, I shared the City of Ludington's brief for summary disposition in my…

Started by XLFD

3 May 22, 2016
Reply by XLFD

Ludington State Park Ranked #2 Best Place to Camp in the USA

A website called offgridquest.com celebrating and 'highlighting the many ways in which people have survived without technological advancem…

Started by XLFD

3 Jul 24, 2015
Reply by Jasper

Is Ludington City Manager John Shay Required to Take an Oath of Office?

While they have never stated anything until this last week, I always have got the impression that the various city leaders are totally indi…

Started by XLFD

14 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by AQUAMAN

Sheriff Cole Denies Any Homicide Happened in County in 2014

In the Wednesday January 7, 2015 City of Ludington Daily News (COLDNews) there was a recap by Mason County Sheriff Kim Cole of what happen…

Started by XLFD

7 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by AQUAMAN

Citizens Impersonating Police, Police Impersonating Criminals in Bay City, Ludington

In late June, two stories originating from Bay City were very instructive as to the differentiation between common citizens and the police…

Started by XLFD

6 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by XLFD

Prosecutor-Police Partnerships Permit Perversions of Justice

The prosecutor in the county where it happened, says a Michigan State Trooper that unwarrantedly drew and pointed a gun at a teenage girl h…

Started by XLFD

4 May 19, 2014
Reply by Willy

March Madness: Pick a Final Four and a Champion

President Barack Obama has chosen the fourth seeded (in the Eastern section) Michigan State to go all the way this year in a bit of a sur…

Started by XLFD

6 Mar 30, 2014
Reply by XLFD

State of Conspiracy Pt. 1: Three Michigan Agencies Dedicated to Constitutional Law Go Directly Against It

Agency 1:  The Michigan State Police, FOIA Fudgers On November 15, 2013, I submitted a FOIA Request to the Michigan State Police (MSP) F…

Started by XLFD

11 Mar 22, 2014
Reply by XLFD

FOIA Lawsuit Against Michigan State Police Initiated

On December 11, 2013 I turned in all the paperwork to the county clerk's office, got the requisite notarizations, and filed a new lawsuit. …

Started by XLFD

29 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by s.todd

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service