Finally, after 10 years and billions of dollars.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/05/01/national/main20058777.sht...

Views: 254

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The reaction to the demise of Bin Laden is safe to say a unique situation. On the one hand I can understand the exuberance of some in celebrating the way they did. Others chose not to celebrate and just reflect. Myself, I wasn't sure what to make of the whole event. While I am certainly glad he's gone, I don't know if his death was all that meaningful to the general population. Those that were affected first hand by his numerous acts of terrorism I think had the right to react in anyway that they saw fit... be it to celebrate or whatever. For the average person on the street, dancing in the street would probably be a bit much.

Just a little imformation. The SAG that took out UBL is a very elite group that answers only to the white house, the DOD hasn't any say in what they do. And a thought to ponder, with so many in the loop who knew since last september of UBL's where abouts , I guess O'bama had very little choice about taking him out. With that many people in the loop, if he were to pull a clinton, and the word got out, which it would sooner or later, O could kiss his election good-bye.

Did you know that a E7 with 12 years in the seals, makes about the same as a school teacher, 54,000 a year. And a school teacher doesn't volunteer to put themselves in harms way.

Kudos to the military.. They have all the respect I can give.

Easy

I know the press wants us to start using UBL but he  was and still is OBL. To many people were saying Obama instead of Osama so the propaganda spin is on. Because of all the questions as to facts of his death, I'm wondering why the Seal team did not wear cameras on their person or helmits so there would be no question as to what transpired.

Well, then explain instead of being opinionated.  Opinions without constructed idea are motivated by personal emotion and politics.  Me personally, I know by experience that any enemy of a belief that is structured on a culture should be eliminated.  I'm not one of the happy bubble idea. That idea is for liberals. It does not exist in truth. I wish it did. It would be nice to live in a world where people did not screw their fellow man over behind their back. It would be a wonderful world where lies are not taken as truth. Most surely would be a wonderful country where people didn't thin they here owed something without the sacrifice.  Liberals always assume that the government and those who have authority have a conspiracy.  I have read through the forums here, and there is a huge level of conspiracy theory dialogues.  I stand behind killing any enemy of our nation. I stand behind extreme measure to torture terrorist.  Why?  I can assure you they do it to americans who they capture.  War is not about emotion, nor about political correctness. war is about removing a threat.  I have live d this, seen this, and seen the horror of the end measure. I wish the world was a kind place, but we both know it is not.  I'm not one who needs approval, I am one who eventually in the end, no matter how long it takes, finds justice.  No matter what measure has to be taken.
Right on The results justifies the means.
Well we got rid of one terrorist who was trying to take this country to it's knee's, what are we going to do about the other one?

Leave it to the media to solve your problem, easymoney.  Oops:

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service