I am really confused now after reading this article.

Views: 2781

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very well said Michelle, many thanks.

After what A. Baker wrote and posted on Facebook about this and reading the heart warming narration by Michelle and then sitting through lasts nights  forum, you have convinced me. thank you I know know who the right person for office is, Fiers is a ONE TRICK PONY and can only offer the one thing he has been saying thought out this whole election... and again last night I never heard once about the people that work for him, never anything positive about them at all, just seems to me he cant do it on his own and the ones that follow him have had the wool pulled over their eyes on whats really important here.

Yeah I also was at last nights forum it was nice to see that when talking about a case in which he (Kim Cole)is the defendant (for harassment I assume)he makes himself look like the victim...Jeff did a GREAT job last night and Jeff must keep reapeating it because he has to keep setting the record straight do to the fact that Mr.Cole has been reapeating the untruths since the BEGINING !!! I completely agree with you michelle,very well said.

Sorry I talked to the people that work there and it's Mr Fiers who speaks the untrues. Have you taken the time to ask the ones that work there what is true or untrue? Or is that no concern to you?

I would have been there except it sounded a bit bland because it was going to be moderated by the COLDNews.  I sent a question about the McAdam lawsuit to the editor of the COLDNews, and am a little curious as to whether it was asked.  If you have anything more to offer than the paper article, could you offer it up, A. Baker?

Well the question that you mentioned XLFD was not asked but there was a good question asked though... have either of them had a lawsuit against them while working for the M.C.S.D. and if so how many lawsuits and what did it cost the taxpayers who were the ones that would have had to pay for it ???  Jeff said no that he had not but Kim of coarse said yes that he had but then he started going on about having to give his S.S.# and his wife and daughters name and that he refused to do this so because of that there was a settlement awarded,he made it sound like he was the victim in a case where he was not the victim and he just rambled and he only admitted to that one,he did not admit to any others...Jeff did call him out on some things the paper covered it good though and it will be aired on the public channel several times they said until the election so you can catch it there :) I would also like to comment this one last time to Chuck I am not playing this little back and forth game with you so say what you want you are your own worst enemy and it is YOU that is NO CONCERN TO ME.

Why ask Political Union Hack Cronies what is best for the department? Those that "seem to be in it for the money/overtime, and more benefits, and wasting tire money for 140 mph tires?". Isn't it best to ask the people, those that pay the dept., and are at least that are informed and think before they cast their ballot? I take note that in the last elections around here, the person with the most and biggest signs, esp. on vacant properties, wins! Why is that? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ is the best answer I can think of.........lol. Not real Americanism being history imho.

Is anyone here perfect?? I bet no one here is..and no one here knows the truth about what is going on in the Department, with the Deputies, the money, the building, Its all falling apart. Get your stories straight before you start pointing fingers at people. Because everything here is all crap. Clearly no one knows Sgt Cole all that well but for stories they have heard. Get to know the guy, You will have a different out look on him. Sure Sheriff Fiers is a nice guy, not saying he isn't. But don't knock down someone you don't know anything about. IF you haven't been in jail you clearly don't know the jail is falling apart its not taken care of like it use to be and should be. The Correction Officers are not Protected and are being assulted. Do you want the call that your daughter or son is in the Hospital because they were just stabbed?? because it can happen. Or they were on a transport and were ambused and were in a shoot out and were shot.. Well it can happen. Think about it, could be your daughter/son/wife/husband.. enough said.

Mary
When you use the term "falling apart" do you mean the walls are caving in or the ceiling has collapsed or are you talking about ordinary maintenance? CO and Road Officers in any jurisdiction are subject to assault, that is part of the job and has nothing to do with who the is Sheriff. I don't know either of the candidates for Sheriff but no matter who wins I can be confident that the citizens have elected someone with many years of experience and who is capable of doing the job. Just like any election, both sides have their supporters so when someone criticizes or analyzes the person they appose, just consider it part of the selection process and don't take it personally.
So Willy, you are saying that you don't want to know exactly what's going on in there? Thank you Mary for the enlightenment these finger pointers don't really want to know what's going on just spread in negativity and slander. Please Mary feel free to tell us more. I bet there is a lot if upkeep that cost money that well yuk yuk I saved money by not buying it. And truthfully Mary are correction officers treated the same as the other deputies ? Or are they thrown to the way side because the current administer don't care or is afraid to deal with prisoners? I would think he would care but maybe I'm wrong.
Im talking the showers need to be.replaced. mold and.mildew on them that wont come off. Yes there is some holes in the concrete walls. The money wont get spent to fix this.stuff. the.floors need to be.re.waxed. and as far as experience they both are.good guys but experience Well Sgt.Cole.by.far has that over Fiers. I do understand about the.assaults. if u feel its their Jobs. But well I don't beieve the Corrections Officers signed up to be.unprotected without vest. To not even be.given a chance to.survive a stabbing or being shot on a transport. That truely is not.fair Even though they.signed to.protect YOUR life. They should have a.right to.protect their own.also.

I agree with you up to some points Mary, but you keep instilling some kind of fear mongering in all your posts here, when nothing substantial nor credible is being cited, just what if's. The vest protection issues, according to Fiers, has already been addressed and corrected, so don't keep harping there. Showers, if they are fiberglass, can be cleaned with Kills paint and then repainted, or replaced too, (trustee work), they are cheap in the overall scheme of things, and I'll also bet most of that is already corrected. All this nit-picking is not in line with the important aspects of the job, and the crew that serves for protection. The jail itself isn't more than about 10+ years old, so it's not like we had prior, a jail built in the 1950's or so. Most of the houses around the area exceed 50 years in age, and people gladly call them home, many in deteriorated conditions far worse than the new jail, and people are relatively happy. The problem for Fiers is to try to erase the damages done by all these blown up lies and half-truths. Why doesn't Cole just work in a positive campaign on getting elected with his own work record?; instead of the fear mongering and nit-picking, he's only playing on people's emotions, not their beliefs in fair and strong law enforcement. I think Cole uses these devices because he knows otherwise, people would not vote for him based on his record alone, he needs a prop. Oh yeah, Michelle, that bread and water idea is good imho too, but it doesn't fly in the liberal stream of thinking today, next they are ordering lap tops for the inmates I heard....lol.

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service