I am really confused now after reading this article.

Views: 2781

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ron,

I gave you fair warnings about offering unsubstantiated claims about others here, whether it be Cole, Fiers, or other members.  Please, go to another forum that has lesser standards of public discourse (i.e. the Eye on Ludington website, or the various Cole Facebook offerings).  Goodbye.

Mary

Your description hardly meets the definition of "falling apart". Like Aquaman infers, these are easily corrected maintenance items. Bleach will kill any mold and mildew. Wax the floors? That's certainly a top priority and should be grounds for condemnation. My Lord how can we ask our prisioners to live in a situation where the flooring needs waxing? Are these your major gripes about the jail?

When Correction Officers and inmates are getting major sick. But not a a.main complaint. Yes these things can be fixed. My point is they are not taken care.of. The money wont get spent. Duh.. u think we are that stupid to of not tried bleach yet. Hellooooooo my god. its way far from bleach repair. Again YOU DON'T KNOW UNLESS U ARE THERE.
Mary, you would think these people would take the time to come and meet you and the others, they want us to meet Tom Rotta but won't take the time out of their day to meet you. Hmmmm what's wrong here?

I still cannot imagine why people who get on here who seem to want to blame Jeff Fiers about leaky faucets and unchanged lightbulbs do not come on with any written complaints or other written records showing that it has been brought to his attention, and ignored.  Not a one.

I would gladly do a FOIA on any written complaints that went unheeded by the Sheriff about these so-called unsanitary, unhygienic, unfixed problems Team Cole wants to bring up, but the lack of any sort of material over months of discussions should speak volumes.  This is how Kim Cole won the August primary, by the unsubstantiated gripes and endorsements of union loyalists.  Kim Cole is, and deserves, better than that, or so I thought.

Good point but I bet you it's how the place has been run in the couple of years, and I also would tend to believe that the sheriff controls the purse strings to authorize it he is the one responsible for the place. So if he is not spending monies on upkeep and updates why would he tell you now? If I was him I wouldn't tell you what I haven't done just what I have done so I could get your vote

Can we get a tour of the facilities to see these things for ourselves??

Ron and Chuck why do you go around spreading lies ? It really does not make either of you look mature...Stop with your nonsense and go to your rooms.I have talked MANY MANY MANY times with Jeff Fiers over the last few months and NEVER NOT ONE TIME did he say a bad word about Kim Cole NEVER. It is quite obvious that neither of you know Jeff because he is not at all that kind of person AT ALL. So please only tell facts here...I bet neither one of you can give me ONE COLD HARD FACT INSULT that he has said about ANYONE Cole included. Grow up !

Ms baker, I don't care what you are lead to believe, I believe the people that work there and showed me the pictures of the weapons and I also believe the people that have gone through the volunteer class that informs them on what not to do with inmates when they are in programs, they also seen the weapons and concurred they do exist and were hand made in the cells and hidden. If you choose to not believe there is a real danger to the people working there, who in fact do not have weapons to defend their selves, then believe it I don't care about you just the one that keep me safe. You can believe the lies that have been told to you it's fine with me, it's your choice.

Chuck, you said three hours prior that:  "at no time has Cole belittled Fiers, but Fiers points fingers and calls names at every turn".  Giving no examples either way to defend your points.  Cole defenders and COL defenders seem to have the same level of critical thinking skills in their repertoire.

That's fine X twist it so you sound smarter it's ok I expect it from you. Just for once stop writing hearsay and go and talk to the ones that work there... Unless your afraid of being wrong and looking foolish infront of your followers on here. I believe they even kept the weapons for a class they teach if you would like to see that too... You won't because you are afraid, it's ok it's how you are, the same as the rest on here

Ron, now you've gone ape on the new text size, another twist, you've made it too big, like Giant sized, so, what's up with that? Chuck, you and Ron, being Ludington citizens, or at least occupants, can go and visit Sheriff Fiers anytime you want, btw, he is the Sheriff too, not Cole, he's simply a Sgt. on road patrol, not even a higher up after all these years of service. Wonder why that is? Fiers has an open door policy, but just in case he's busy, call in advance, get together with him man to man, and witness his demeanor, attitude, calm speech, adult manner, cool head, and respect for the job and his peers, the voters. It's a rotten shame you two, and so many other fear mongers, hate Fiers so much, it's incredible. I'm sure Jeff will also not only address your concerns with Cole's invented emergency problems, but also give you a tour of the jail facility, which btw, is state of the art in all respects, it has to be, it's the DOC  law that it be, get smart. Cole is and has a negative campaign strategy, it's not productive to the entire staff and dept., notwithstanding the public at large. I wish Kim would have, or at least try, now at long last, to start taking a higher road in his political asperations. Methinks this goes all the way back to the original threads comments last July where we found that too many tribesman want to knock off the chief, and the main reason is $$$$$greed for more Teamster backed ideas of pay scales, overtime, fancy stuff that is unnecessary, and just plain waste to keep the budget over-bloated and wasteful. When the dust all clears, it would be nice to have a real turn-over at the MCSO, to sort out all these disgruntled individuals that have higher priorities than good law enforcement in their hearts and minds.

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service