I just happened to be in the Whitmer's neighborhood Today and visited the "Gridlock". There were thousands of vehicles, from cars to semi's. Horns honking constantly. I think Whitmer was upset because it seemed like a Trump rally with all of the Trump signs. I took pictures and videos. I will post the photos only because I don't know how to post videos. I took the videos with an Iphone and transferred them to a computer. Perhaps X knows a way to post them.

Everyone was in a good mood and some wore masks while many others didn't. So we all know if anyone gets so much as a hangnail, Whitmer will blame the Gridlock rally goers. Most people were stuck in their vehicles and never got to the Capital but I managed to weasel my way downtown by driving the wrong way on a one way street that nobody was using at the time. The main roads to the Capital were packed. Those are Michigan Ave, Capital Ave and Washington Ave. I have pictures of all, including the freeway. I'll post some here and some in the comment section. X, please let me know how to post videos.

MICHIGAN AVE FROM SPARROW HOSPITAL TO CAPITAL

YOUNG PATRIOT

MICHIGAN AVE. FROM CAPITAL TO EAST LANSING

CAPITAL AVE. LOOKING NORTH FROM CAPITAL BLDG.

Views: 611

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks shinblind and X. It's amazing what one can do with a cell phone. Thanks for the information X, I'll look into the youtube angle.

This is how the main stream media lies. I found a video from MSNBC about the gridlock. The slanted take by Brian Williams is astonishing. He is saying that this is some kind of conservative conspiracy and makes Whitmer seem like a victim when she is the one doing damage to our economy and way of life.  Then MSNBC  has a Sparrow Hospital worker lecturing people about not being able to get to work and putting kids in harms way. In our travels taking pictures we passed Sparrow Hospital a half a dozen times and some of my pictures were taken from a Sparrow parking ramp which was 99% empty. Anyone who works at Sparrow knows the roads that accessed Sparrow such as Pennsylvania Ave. were completely clear and the east bound half of Michigan Ave had no traffic. These are the 2 main streets to Sparrow. So MSNBC lied as well as the fool in the video. I know because we were there. This is without a doubt America's greatest downfall and that is the phony, lying fake media. I repeat, nobody in the gridlock was there by accident, the people of Lansing knew how to avoid the traffic but the lying media won't tell you that.

A screw ball guy that only cares about himself and liberal ideals.

]

The damn lying press is very bothersome. Mlive said there were Confederate flags at the rally. I was there for around 4 hours traveling all thru town and I never saw a Confederate flag. Mlive also said the police estimated that there were 3-4000 people downtown, Sorry, there were much more than that. From the picture below I estimate there were probably 3-4000 people alone on this one street. The rest of the pictures show no Confederate flags flying. Damn lying press. Click on the pictures to enlarge them to find all those Confederate flags.

Liberal counter-protesters know that the best way to disrupt a conservative protest is by throwing in their own stooges waving swastikas and confederate flags so that the liberal-agenda driven media can focus on those faux extremists and ignore the larger message.  Same reason they allow the governor and that totally ignorant Sparrow employee (who probably runs a mop over the hospital floors) to fabricate their own stories on protesters blocking access, when that doesn't appear to be the case, several reports from hospital administrators and the LFD deny blockage happened. 

Many thanks to X and Willy for exposing the real truths here, as well as sanity to this fragile situation for All Michiganders now.

Thanks for those reports X.

Hey Willy

Will you be attending the protest in Lansing April 30 ?

shinblind. I haven't heard about this April 30th protest. Do you have any information on it? I cannot find a thing on the internet about a protest. There either is not a protest or the powers to be are doing their best to suppress this information.

Willy was posted on Mlive.

Seems Facebook took down their earlier site because they were going to defy the Government's recommendations on social distancing.

https://www.mlive.com/public-interest/2020/04/facebook-deletes-even...

Thanks for the information shinblind. This is a perfect example of how facebook belongs to the left. They are willing to give in to Government as long as it meets their agenda. And it's one of the many reasons I will not use the phony, spying forum of facebook. Years ago I did have a facebook account, which was under an assume identity. I had only a couple of people I communicated with but Facebook knew all my personal contacts, freinds and family members without knowing my name. Facebook is a sneaky, deceitful, lying leftist propaganda site that is harmful to free speech, privacy and conservative thinking. Yes I will be going to the rally and without a stupid face mask. That's another thing. These masks are absolutely worthless in preventing the spread of viruses. They want people to wear them so it scares others into putting them on. I understand WHitler's decree is that everyone must wear a mask when outside of their homes and anyone without one will be given a citation.  Go $%@#$ yourself WHitler.  

https://www.lansingcitypulse.com/stories/no-penalties-for-violating...

There's no penalty for not wearing a face mask.

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service