Why was a public record recently deleted from this site?

Should certain public records be allowed to be hidden from public view and deliberately withheld from public discussion?  A well known judge recently professed on public television that most criminal convictions are public information except to protect certain innocent victims and minors.  But what about the guilty?  What GOOD is the Freedom of Information Act when certain individuals are allowed to HIDE their own illegal activity

Views: 401

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will let the open minded members of the Torch re-read Jen's and mine entries on that thread (Today I witnessed a Rape) and decide whether I did what you say I did. She had repeatedly claimed herself to be a member of that group, and spoke for the group, before I asked her whether she was Jen Mladucky, (reported to be DPC President) because I had a few extra questions for her if she answered affirmatively. She admitted that freely in her next entry, and even told us her new name, which is what she originally signed in as, until she shortened it to Jen. Any other points, PR?
Soup anyone?
So true masonco, it's becoming real juvenile, and we know whom started this thread, it's pretty obvious, the sameo A$$! As some would say> ...............just another small fish to be thrown back, as I learned from another Torcher girl!
Yes I would say she willingly devulged her identity. I also do not think anything I read in there indicated her desire to be ananomous.
Which brings to mind how public nighmare seems to think he/she can speak for anyone else on here?
Don't mean to feed the troll, but I was sent a message from Pubic Wreckered asking me the question of whether I was related to XLFD, plus I found it as a question on the bottom of my page, as well. So the same guy/gal/whatsit thats publicly berating X for his asking a non-personal question is now harassing me with a personal question. Sounds like someone who has no concept of reality and his own double standards, hmmmm.
edie are you so low and insecure that you have to call people names? you call it harassing that i asked a question. but asking questions is not against the rules. private messages are supposed to remain private.
are you related to xlfd like they say you are? i do not think so but they insist. i prefer to hear it straight from the horse's mouth.
Public,
You are harassing our members to the point of being a stalker. That is your third time of asking Edie a question, and her response above indicated she did not want to be bothered by you. Furthermore, you are making little sense, and your manner has been non-conducive to civil discourse. Good bye.
public rec was carrying on like a wee lil baby. he ever contact any of the admins or did he just throw his tantrums out here. good riddance but what was the public record he soiled his panties about.
I deleted without reading a message from Public record. (Oh my it is a good thing I proofread this before posting. Spell check would not have caught it. Can I say I think I'm still "happy" from the anesthesia yesterday?

A study shows that stalkers who talk this way are
1) guilty of worse things that what they make up about those they stalk. They just haven't been arrested yet. It is an extreme attempts to appease their own mind by putting focus on another with exaggerated innuendos about someone else.

2) Extreme jealousy...

3) Need to control and become violent when people won't follow their commands.
I read the original post here and have to wonder. What part of ning groups rules does this guy not understand? After all you have to sign up and be excepted into this forum. This kind of makes the group not the same as say .. A news entity or even one that espouses complet accuracy to the information herin.
If you do not like the way the forum is conducted you have every right to go away. but you do not have the right to criticize a site in which you are obviously not an admin in.
Freedom of infomation only applies to a wholly publicly owned organization. That is also the reason threats by certain entities on here to get State police involved in thier petty squabbles get laughed at.
Please explain WHAT RULE WAS BROKEN?
Jen posted that she did not NOT NOT NOT give her permission and then she posted that she would not be participating here anymore because of it.

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service