It is amazing to me, After a give and take debate with a person recently. What little a Degree from many colleges must buy.    The person I was debating with must have misspelled at least every 4th, 5th word.

The person boldly pronounced his/her MBA status then in citing other things in life they were very proud of the only thing that stuck out was support for 3 LGBT causes. First of all who do we know that fits this MO? second of all why would a true MBA holder squander the clout of such a title on such blather.

Of course you can read the site you idiot all you have to do is google the forum...

But you still cant post here can you and it kills you too shut up while your behind.

If he emails me one more time I am going to forward it to all of you so you can laugh as hard as my wife did at it.

P.S. for a small fee, or gift I could post this back channel where he cant read it??? hmmmmm??????

Views: 224

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Angela, watch your language.  That's what 'character' keys are for.

"Dante" gets off on such attention, anyway. 

I have thrown him off twice tonight for not following the terms of service.

sorry didnt realize dumba** and jacka** were bad words among adults, I mean plp use ret**d on here freely and that word offends me............ :)

Angela Don't fall for the smoke screen by those like Dante.  Probably someone from the fallen site aka SOUP and of course there is jealousy that people can discuss things and be civil here.

If they attack enough, they think they might succeed in closing down this site since they did have success with LT shutting down.

I'm yo mama and I have spoken. :)

yes mama!! :p

Noted; the fact that Dante was exactly what you said he/she was for throwing personal data--erroneous and judgmental personal data-- about you (and Aquaman earlier) is why he no longer has a voice here and has to go back to the nursery.

I was more concerned with the 's' word anyway, and that you were in the process of getting on the same level as our pointless visitor. 

As for the word 'retard' or 'retarded', those words have been mentioned and almost universally condemned  on here by most posters reacting to a rather tasteless avatar by a Ludington Talks and Soup poster.  Derogatory use of that word is not recommended here.

thanks I appreciate that - last time I was one (its been awhile - been very busy) to some plp that word wasnt a big deal - I dont like it, I think its offensive and belittling........thanks again :)
I did post them Dante.. I just did so in our super secret dark place. You must have figured out some of your own stupidity if your back posting now ehh?? I don't get any credit for teaching your silly behind anything I know.
For the same reason I deleted your post and banned you to begin with. It fell in the category of not backed up and by the tone misspellings and context of your posts done by an adolescent. School only had a partial day today didn't it?? No hot dates?? time to kick the can or posts gibberish.
Wow, logged in yesterday many times and nothing, NOTHING was going on!!! then WHAM, all at once things get interesting, and where am I?? Hmph! watching HIST/Channel. figures.

That's the Murphy's Law of being a site administrator.  I think Dante's afraid of you.

But if you find a pressing need to cuss you can send me hate mail anytime Angela lol
will do! lol :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service