I think everyone has heard about the trial of Mr. Zimmerman in Sanford, Fl.. The second degree murder charges look like they aren't going to fly. So what does the prosecution team do now? Since the defense team has now rested their case? Well, they now want to change the charges to get some sort of conviction, any conviction, and all for public injustice, not true justice. The prosecution now insists that a lesser charge of 3rd degree murder, manslaughter, and child abuse also be put in the mix. How the judge can let this happen after the trial is over, is ridiculous to me. But, in this day and age, with all the injustices happening around us daily, ok, why not, right?

Views: 1315

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think George Zimmerman is guilty..... as is Trayvon Martin...... both guilty of the same thing, bad judgement. Both made bad decisions on that Feb night and unfortunately Martin died. Very tragic event to say the least.

As far as the jurors go, isn't it possible that after the initial vote that I believe most juries do as soon as they get the case that they dug into the specifics of the law and came to the conclusion that Zimmerman wasn't guilty? It was obvious from the testimony and evidence given that 2nd degree murder wasn't going to happen... a majority of lawyers and other legal experts watching the trial generally agreed with that. Let's remember that jury did ask for some clarification on what is needed for Manslaughter before reaching their verdict. And it wasn't like the jury just made a snap decision, they took a reasonable amount of time to come to their conclusion.

If Zimmerman was ever arrested again for a shooting, it probably would be for a self defense shooting given the amount of people that want his head on a platter. Wouldn't surprise me if he was found not guilty again.

Good posts, Dave.  EyE, it doesn't matter what race you are a member of or what race you are making generalizations about, if you ascribe attributes to an individual or individuals (positive or negative) simply because of what their race is, it is a racist comment.  You also managed to make a sexist comment at the same time, and categorize GZ supporters as basically ignorant people who do not understand the justice system. 

Dare I say these seem to be the tools of those who want to make this incident something other than what it objectively is all about?  While Obama has a half dozen scandals brewing, Detroit's going bankrupt, and world unrest is still going on unabated for the most part, it is surreal that he and others in the mainstream media are fixated in what happens to be a fairly insignificant case in the grand scheme of things.  But convenient to do so.

Good posts Dave. Well stated

Would we be having this discussion of Martin had killed Zimmerman?

If Martin had killed Zimmerman I doubt we would of ever heard of it... it wouldn't fit the media's agenda and the race baiters wouldn't want to touch it because it would possibly show an African American in a bad light.

Was Trayvon Martin using a street drug called “Lean" or "Drank" months before he died?Skittles and Arizona Iced Tea or something worse?

I had never heard of this, but apparently Skittles and Arizona Iced Tea brand "watermelon fruit juice" are the preferred mixer for a cheap street drug called "Lean" or "Drank" which is very popular among the rap culture. Who knew?
Could this explain Trayvon's wierd behavior at the gas station, it would explain why he would walk out in the rain for some candy and a drink.

Trayvon expressed his interest in it's usage in his Facebook exchanges ) may lead to paranoia, violent ideations, psychosis, etc. which may explain his behavior when he assaulted George 
It's an extremely dangerous drug."

Not to mention, these drugs were all found in TM's system .

Hadn't heard that before.... suppose its a possibility... how good or bad of a possibility, hard to say.

Here is an odd twist regarding George Zimmerman, it appears that he helped rescue someone that was in an over turned truck in the days since his trial ended... just heard that on the news.

Remember what I said earlier in a post about the ones whom point fingers, are usually more guilty of that themselves, than the ones they accuse? EyE again today stated that some jurists are "squeaky white females", and are probably "scared of all black men". Doesn't this alone say volumes about the mental mind-set of the "Zimmerman is guilty anyhow" mobs. If these aren't the most racial and sexist comments on this thread so far, then please, someone tell me where the worst is.

Isn't that the oddest thing?  Within a short distance of where he shot Martin, he helps out at a truck crash (though I'm surprised the news dogs don't remark on the race of the truck passengers).  Does this prove Zimmerman is not some malicious ogre vigillante out for the thrill of the kill?  Of course not, if you're a hater.  http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-emerged-hiding-rescue-fam...

Very revealing and analytical video Willy. Kevin hit the nail on the head, and he gets this case, and our Prez's. racial speech today. X, how can a man so persecuted and in a hale storm of furious people that think he's a killer, then now witness the act of honor, hero, saving people from overturned car, and not get the recognition such a heroic act deserves. What was in it for GZ? He certainly should be in total hiding after all the death threats to himself and now parents too, not to mention a bystander with a similar cell number. This thread was intended to just bring attention to a scary trial, now it's become a national sensation.

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service