Torch Light (1,943)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dayton Agrees To Lower Test Scores For Police Exam

Personally I think this is a bad idea. Just by even suggesting such a thing, it gives the impression that someone that isn't white is not a…

Started by Dave

3 Mar 19, 2011
Reply by Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig

St. Patrick' Day of Freedom

St. Patrick's Day is typically thought of as a day where you wear green, you act Irish, and gives you a one day opportunity to drink off-co…

Started by XLFD

0 Mar 17, 2011

OH NO! It has started.

The guys here may not be so interested in this topic. so ya may wanna skip it unless you've raised a girl or two.   Now on with the story.…

Started by Sweater Cows!

4 Mar 15, 2011

Nuclear Energy... Still A Safe Alternative..aka.. Sorry Enviro-nuts, No Mushroom Clouds Over Japan

Most of our eco friendly friends and enviro-nuts are having a field day with the situation unfolding in Japan, making things sound like the…

Started by Dave

2 Mar 15, 2011

The Many faces of kitten..

Its funny how when a certain screen name feels he/she isn't getting his/her due on the torch we get to see how many different screen names…

Started by Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig

3 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by easymoney

How to personalize your web browser

If you have a hard time reading text at a website hold down (CTRL) and press the (+) sign, you don't need to use the shift key. To make a…

Started by Sweater Cows!

6 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Dave

Democrats on the run

I heard on the radio tonight that a group of Wisconsin State representatives from the Democrat Party had piled into a bus and took off for…

Started by Willy

25 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by Dave

HHS Secretary Sebelius admits to double-counting in Obamacare budget

As Nancy Pelosi said a year ago today, we won't know what's in the bill until it passes. Well, we now know more and more of what's in the b…

Started by Dave

4 Mar 10, 2011

NPR Executive Caught Calling Tea Partiers ‘Racist’

Never ceases to amaze me how opponents of the Tea Party will call the entire party racist based on the actions of a very few. As with any p…

Started by Dave

19 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by masonco

Thank you for saving my eyesight

What a relief. I can now read the posts without squinting or have an after glow of letters running across my eyes. This is much better and…

Started by Willy

13 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service