The Mason County Sheriff's Department releases an inmate in nothing more than his boxer shorts in 19 degree temperature. The family brought clothes for their family member to wear upon exiting jail however the sheriff department refused them the right to give him clothes so he could properly leave the jail. How appalling and disgusting and disgraceful is this Mason County Sheriff Department under the direction of Kim cold?

Views: 1317

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Even if it was 85 degrees,sunny, no wind, and humid. Boxer underwear is NOT even an acceptable attire for anyone in Public. How could anyone including an Official, open that door and not feel ashamed?  If he didn't have a ride, then how long would it take for ten people to call the Police about a man in his underwear walking the streets? This makes No Sense no matter how one could even try to make sense of it.

On December 29, 2017 in Connecticut, according to Weather Underground's history feature, the temperature outside that day in Meriden was 26 degrees, seven degrees warmer than what this Ludington man was put outside in, and look what happened:

MERIDEN — A local couple faces animal cruelty charges after police said they left their English bulldog outside in frigid temperatures with no food, water or shelter.
Salesse Pearsall, 31 and Benjamin Pearsall, 44, of 95 Mountain View Ave., were both charged Thursday with two counts of animal cruelty... police and Animal Control Officer Brian Kline found the dog outside shivering and dirty, McKay said. There were two bowls outside, one empty and one with frozen water, and no access to shelter.
The bulldog was seized and taken to a veterinarian for treatment after the warrants were served on Thursday. 
Benjamin Pearsall was released on $1,000 bond. Salesse Pearsall was released on $2,500 bond.

The jail released him with prison pants on not shorts. His family was there to meet him so he was outside for only a moment. If this is the worst treatment he will receive from his life on the dark side then consider him lucky. I'm more concerned for the people he may have terrorized when he went crazy on his drugged binge.

I've reviewed what the man was in jail for, and can surely commiserate with whoever may have been hurt by his bizarre behavior of him breaking into their house in his search for chemical fulfillment, but he didn't do anything violent.  It's ultimately sad that he was sent to jail with the promise from the prosecutor that he could be released from jail into a treatment facility if a bed is available.  Apparently, there wasn't and this incident isn't likely to help his rehabilitation.

Agree'

Kim Cole should claim that it is a new health trend. Cole ahead of the curve.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health-fitness/body/get-touch-nature-sho...

The MCP has the latest on this, with video.  I think it shows that the policy was flawed, but that Wroble had some complicity in his own lack of proper attire.   

Why didn't the Sheriff just give the truth in the beginning? I admire he took responsibility but, why not clear up the details from the beginning? I think inmates should be fully dressed upon release regardless. If anything, this indecent incident will hopefully be the last.

NO SHOES, NO SHIRT, NO SERVICE.  

Kim Cole reconsiders his former policy.

Well well well. now the real story comes out. The guy walks out with a black bag, what was in the bag? the items he stole from the illegal entry  to a house or possibly some clothes that were dropped off that he didn't put on? As the late Paul Harvey said , now you know the rest of the story, the video proves that.  Makes the family look like complete ass holes.  To bad only part of the story will be told to everyone.

This doctored video is nowhere near "The Rest of the Story".

Didn't you say to yourself after watching the video, "Hmmm, this is a phone call voiced over a video". I wonder why they didn't release the ACTUAL video, INSIDE, With the CO and the Inmate'?

As I said at the beginning,"there must be more to this story". Now that I look at the original image I can see the black bag sitting on the bench behind him.

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service